All About Me!

Welcome to my website! Here you will find out all about me; ie. what I'm doing, thinking, eating, watching, feeling...you get the drift. And yes, my ego is just big enough to believe that you really care ;)

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

.

So this is it, my first blog.
I would like to talk about the rude lady at the gym who can't wait 15 seconds for Jenn to get off her bike before she slaps her stuff down on it. "Jump in my grave that fast!" Jenn mouthed to me. I was just thinking the same thing.
Not to mention the rude Yoga Lady who came in and turned down our music because she was "starting a class" in the next room. Then she folded her hands in prayer position and gave us a bow. WTF? Why is your stupid yoga class more important than my spinning workout?
Seriously, what is with people today? They cut in line, bump into you without so much as an "excuse me", let their dogs poop on your lawn! They would rathar give you the finger than a wave "hello".
I fear for any future children I may have.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home