All About Me!

Welcome to my website! Here you will find out all about me; ie. what I'm doing, thinking, eating, watching, feeling...you get the drift. And yes, my ego is just big enough to believe that you really care ;)

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Back in Town

So I'm back from visiting family for Christmas in IL. It was actually pretty nice since I could afford Christmas presents this year. Seeing everyone unwrap my presents was definately worth the trip.




I think I failed to mention that this was a secret trip. The only person who knew I was coming was my brother (since he was the one picking me up from the airport). My Dad cried when he saw me...Mom made a sarcastic comment, like always. My Uncle Kerry and Kate took me back to Bloomington yesterday, and we had great conversation, so that was nice.

So I got a lot of what I asked for for Christmas...including the Mobiblu! I will give a full product review when I play with it later. I got this necklace from Red Envelope and this purse (in orange) from Red Tango that I absolutely LOVE:




My roommate will be in NY until Jan 8th, so I have the whole place to myself until then. What a great time to invite over a friend for the evening! Too bad I think I have to end it very soon. He's getting WAY WAY too attached. And I don't think he can just shut it off and handle it. When he calls me next, I will just tell him it's over.

Well, so far I have nothing to do for New Year's :( That's what I'm gonna search the web for when I get finished here. Any suggestions out there?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home