The Day After
We had to keep my birthday night a bit low key since I have to work all weekend (which is what I am supposedly doing now), so we went to Howl at the Moon in Orlando. I had never been there so it was worth a shot. I must say, I enjoyed Pat O'Briens at Universal City Walk MUCH better...more singing and less screwing around:

Aren't these shoes the coolest! My friends got them for me last night. They ordered them from http://www.zappos.com What a great gift!
So I lied about breaking it off with Quailman...well not really lied. I mean, I AM going to break it off, just maybe later than sooner. We had a really hot encounter in the parking lot of the Dog N Bone the other night. He was so elated by me after I left that he went back in a bought a round of shots for all his buddies (cute). Then he took me out to lunch for my birthday and bought me flowers (which my cat promptly ate). I am definitely enjoying the attention!
My friend Nina is back for awhile. I missed her so much and I'm so glad that she get to be home for Christmas. I am helping her and Jenn move into their new house this weekend (when I'm not working).
I think we are headed out to see King Kong tonight after dinner out, then maybe a few beers at Tapps. Don't want to be hurting too much tomorrow morning for the move.

Aren't these shoes the coolest! My friends got them for me last night. They ordered them from http://www.zappos.com What a great gift!
So I lied about breaking it off with Quailman...well not really lied. I mean, I AM going to break it off, just maybe later than sooner. We had a really hot encounter in the parking lot of the Dog N Bone the other night. He was so elated by me after I left that he went back in a bought a round of shots for all his buddies (cute). Then he took me out to lunch for my birthday and bought me flowers (which my cat promptly ate). I am definitely enjoying the attention!
My friend Nina is back for awhile. I missed her so much and I'm so glad that she get to be home for Christmas. I am helping her and Jenn move into their new house this weekend (when I'm not working).
I think we are headed out to see King Kong tonight after dinner out, then maybe a few beers at Tapps. Don't want to be hurting too much tomorrow morning for the move.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home