Decision Time
Ya, so I think the Quailman fling has run its course. It's almost starting to get awkward when we are alone because he has no idea what to do with me. He really is very naive in the ways of women. It takes me back to High School when guys didn't open the door for you, or walk you out the car when it is dark.
So all that's left to do is just tell him. This can go down several ways:
1) via e-mail
2) over the phone
3) face to face
I will probably opt for version 1 for one reason in particular. It allows for a clean break without a chance for discussion. So far, he has given me a sales pitch on why I should "give him a shot" every time the subject comes up. I think he would try convincing me that I am making a mistake if he was on the phone with me or if we were face to face. E-mail will give him a chance to take it all in, process, and then respond...hopefully more rationally and in agreement with me. I did have a lot of fun hanging out with him last night, as I would a younger cousin or something. We went through the drive-through Christmas lights display, and played NTN Trivia at RJ Gator's (where I whooped his butt I might add). He's just not keeping me interested or turning me on...so he must go. It's very ironic if you think about it. He told me before that he was really attracted to my logical way of thinking...but it's this exact thinking that is making me end this very brief relationship. This whole situation just doesn't make sense to me.
He will thank me for doing this later.
So all that's left to do is just tell him. This can go down several ways:
1) via e-mail
2) over the phone
3) face to face
I will probably opt for version 1 for one reason in particular. It allows for a clean break without a chance for discussion. So far, he has given me a sales pitch on why I should "give him a shot" every time the subject comes up. I think he would try convincing me that I am making a mistake if he was on the phone with me or if we were face to face. E-mail will give him a chance to take it all in, process, and then respond...hopefully more rationally and in agreement with me. I did have a lot of fun hanging out with him last night, as I would a younger cousin or something. We went through the drive-through Christmas lights display, and played NTN Trivia at RJ Gator's (where I whooped his butt I might add). He's just not keeping me interested or turning me on...so he must go. It's very ironic if you think about it. He told me before that he was really attracted to my logical way of thinking...but it's this exact thinking that is making me end this very brief relationship. This whole situation just doesn't make sense to me.
He will thank me for doing this later.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home