All About Me!

Welcome to my website! Here you will find out all about me; ie. what I'm doing, thinking, eating, watching, feeling...you get the drift. And yes, my ego is just big enough to believe that you really care ;)

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Geocet may keep my friend for Christmas



So my friend, Nina, just writes me from the ship she is on and tells me she may not be home for Christmas. That really sucks considering she was only supposed to be on it for 5 weeks. Now thay are telling her maybe another 4 weeks because they don't have a replacement for her! WTF!? Friggin hire someone already and give me back my friend! She is already homesick...I'm sure her poor dog misses her terribly, and to top it all off, she has already missed her Birthday and Thanksgiving...they can't possibly take Christmas away from her too! I was so excited for her when she got this job...but now it seems like once she is on the boat, they can keep her for as long as they want! Stuipd Geocet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home