Happy Birthday to Me!
Another year older, another year closer to death.Let's review the year, shall we:
1) Got a new job with CSR, which I love. (Upgrade)
2) Went on many horrible first dates. (Downgrade)
3) Moved in with Jill. (Upgrade)
4) Lost 10 lbs. (Upgrade)
5) Lost my old cat that I had had since 2nd grade. (Downgrade)
6) Started seeing a therapist again. (Downgrade)
7) Got more wrinkles and dimples. (Downgrade)
8) Heavily made out with a 20 yr. old boy. (Could go either way depending on how you look at it)
9) Finally started liking shrimp. (Upgrade).
10) Finally got DVR. (Major Upgrade)
So all in all, looks like this year is a toss-up for me. These events might not seem significant to you, but they are to me.
I have been looking for a serious relationship, but have basically come up with nil. Most guys don't even want to think about having kids yet, let alone having something serious. Most of the guys around this place aren't really worth it either. Such a shame.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home