All About Me!

Welcome to my website! Here you will find out all about me; ie. what I'm doing, thinking, eating, watching, feeling...you get the drift. And yes, my ego is just big enough to believe that you really care ;)

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Not Sleepy

I'm just gonna do a little stream-of-conscienceness writing for a bit. It is late and my body is tired, but I can't sleep. I am a bit troubled by a reaction I got last night on the phone by none other than Quailman (don't ask me why I was on the phone with him at 4am). I just had this overwhelming urge to call him up and tell him I had a good time hanging out that night. I could tell earlier at Denny's, when we parted ways, that he was hoping for am eye-lock complete with a kiss goodnight, but I avoided and kinda hurriedly took off for my car. So maybe it was a bit of guilt that had prompted me to call...maybe I was just craving a little attention? Who really knows? The point is, I called. I was received well...at first. When I got an unexpected invitation for a late night (read: early morning) rendezvous, I turned him down...which did not go over well. He became very cold, aloof, and curt. I supposed I hurt his pride maybe, but it was also hurtful to me. I had misjudged him. Here I thought he was a nice guy who was generally interested in me as a person, but, just like any normal 20 year old, he is only interested in a piece of ass. I suppose I can't blame him for his mindset...I mean, he IS 20 years old. I'm just not there anymore, you know. Ok, moving on.
So I had a lunch date today with this guy Joe. He is an engineer at Boeing. He's not really my type. The conversation was pleasant enough, but he is pretty uptight. He didn't make a lot of eye contact while he was talking to me, and he has short, T-Rex like arms, which is weird. He also is a bit of a tightwad. He mentioned "not paying someone for doing something he could do himself" like 4 times during our date. Not to mention how he said he went off on the match.com people on the phone for charging him for an extra month that he didn't want. Now I am definitely all for being frugal, but I don't constantly talk about it...especially on a first date. Plus, I asked him to join me for coffee after lunch, but he was more interested in going to Home Depot. I went ahead and invited him to ypB this Thursday...wonder if he will show. If he does, maybe he will find a nice girl who is a little more his style. Intrinsically, there is nothing really wrong with him; he's just not the guy for me.
My brother totally pissed me of today. I'm going home to IL for Christmas this year, but it is a surprise to my family. My brother is in on it since I need a ride home from the airport. Well, I find out today that Christmas is being held on Saturday the 17th for my Dad's side of the family. WTF!? Was anyone going to tell me this? Since I am not flying in until the 22nd, I suppose I will be missing Christmas for that side of the family. This blows. The whole reason for me going home this year is because I can actually afford presents for once, and I really wanted to see their faces when they opened their gifts! Dammit!
Alright, my eyes are hurting, so I think it is time for bed. Goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home