All About Me!

Welcome to my website! Here you will find out all about me; ie. what I'm doing, thinking, eating, watching, feeling...you get the drift. And yes, my ego is just big enough to believe that you really care ;)

Friday, December 09, 2005

Small World




So I hung out with Quailman last night. It was very strange because I definately felt like I had met him before, but I couldn't figure out where. All I knew is that I really liked his face. We both finally figured it out over a double order of crispy hashbrowns at the AWFL HOS (Read WAFFLE HOUSE with the letters out). The conversation drifted from Arnold Schwarzenegger, to that kid with the football head from "Hey Arnold", to me saying, "there was this one guy who had the best costume this year at Meg-O-Ween...". Then it hit me. That's where I knew him from! It was none other than Quailman sitting across the table from me.
So, small world. It is such a shame the kid is only 20, because not only was I strangely attracted to him, but I could actually feel the chemistry flowing between us. It was very intense and something I hadn't felt in a long time. But, ah Rene', how much of a hipocrite would you be if you got together with a 20 yr. old after lecturing your 23 yr. old little brother about how he should not be with that 30 yr. old woman. Yup, damn shame.
So here he is with my friend Jenn. Compare to a picture of the real Quailman. I think it's a good likeness ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home