Things that Make Me Happy!
1) Kittens...watching them play, wrestle, sleep...it can instantly put me at peace.
2) When a friend says "I really want you to come" instead of "Do you wanna come"...makes me feel wanted.
3) Figuring out a really hard pencil puzzle. Sometimes I even surprise myself.
4) When I don't see a twist coming in a movie.
5) Fondue.
6) Fall colored leaves.
7) Having lots to do at work...I feel so much more accomplished.
8) Spinning with Jenn on Mon. and Wed. I always feel so good afterwards, and we have so much fun doing it.
9) Christmas lights.
10) Shopping...I don't even have to buy anything. Just window shopping for hours is enough for me. I don't have to have a reason. I just go, and I feel happy.
11) Waking up in the morning and realizing that I still have an hour left to sleep before my alarm goes off! What a great way to wake up.
12) Chick Fillet Lemonade...yum
2) When a friend says "I really want you to come" instead of "Do you wanna come"...makes me feel wanted.
3) Figuring out a really hard pencil puzzle. Sometimes I even surprise myself.
4) When I don't see a twist coming in a movie.
5) Fondue.
6) Fall colored leaves.
7) Having lots to do at work...I feel so much more accomplished.
8) Spinning with Jenn on Mon. and Wed. I always feel so good afterwards, and we have so much fun doing it.
9) Christmas lights.
10) Shopping...I don't even have to buy anything. Just window shopping for hours is enough for me. I don't have to have a reason. I just go, and I feel happy.
11) Waking up in the morning and realizing that I still have an hour left to sleep before my alarm goes off! What a great way to wake up.
12) Chick Fillet Lemonade...yum


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home