All About Me!

Welcome to my website! Here you will find out all about me; ie. what I'm doing, thinking, eating, watching, feeling...you get the drift. And yes, my ego is just big enough to believe that you really care ;)

Monday, January 02, 2006

Kicked to the Curb

So it finally happened. Quailman is no longer. My guilt caught up with me and I let him go. It is for the best and he will thank me later.
Oddly enough, ANOTHER youngster is hounding me as well. He is 21, and also in the military. Here he is:


He so wanted to come home with me on New Years Eve...but I just couldn't start that all over again. The kids have lost their novelty to me.

I am slightly upset that we didn't go to Ed's house party for New Years. We decided to go to the Dog N Bone because a friend of ours, Gretchen, said she really wanted to hang with us. So we made all our plans with her in mind...and then she ditches us. So I have sworn her out of all my plans, because this is not the first time she has done this...nor is it the second time, or the third for that matter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home