Mobiblu Review
The link above provides a good review and some good pics as well.
Now let me tell you what I think about the Mobiblu DAH-1500i. Once you get it working, it is the coolest thing ever! I used it at the gym for the first time yesterday, and I forgot I was even wearing it because it is so lightweight. It hangs around your neck via "necklace earphones" which are surprisingly comfortable inside the ear. The sound quality is fansastic as well. The FM radio comes in great when you get a good signal, but be prepared for loud static in your ear when walking around. I haven't tried the feature, voice recording yet.
Now going back to my first italicized comment of "once you get it working". The Mobiblu comes with a very simple maual that describes it as a detachable portable device that presents itself like a removable drive. I was like, cool, so all I have to do is click and drag the music in to it. However this is not the case. After countless hours of e-mails and phone calls to customer support, I recieved no response. So I started playing around and then relized that the music had to be transferred via Windows Media Player to work. What a pain going through all that trail and error.
The other problem I can forsee is the battery life. It is a rechargable lithium battery that has no replacement. So, when the battery goes, so does the player. Hopefully, by the time mine goes, they will have a solution for this issue.
Incidentally, I heard that the Mobiblu is not compatable with iTunes, Napster, Rhapsody, or Yahoo...so if you have a lot of their songs, I don't know if there is a way to convert the files to make them play on the Mobiblu?
But all in all, I highly recommend it. It's cheaper than iPod and looks way cooler.
Now let me tell you what I think about the Mobiblu DAH-1500i. Once you get it working, it is the coolest thing ever! I used it at the gym for the first time yesterday, and I forgot I was even wearing it because it is so lightweight. It hangs around your neck via "necklace earphones" which are surprisingly comfortable inside the ear. The sound quality is fansastic as well. The FM radio comes in great when you get a good signal, but be prepared for loud static in your ear when walking around. I haven't tried the feature, voice recording yet.
Now going back to my first italicized comment of "once you get it working". The Mobiblu comes with a very simple maual that describes it as a detachable portable device that presents itself like a removable drive. I was like, cool, so all I have to do is click and drag the music in to it. However this is not the case. After countless hours of e-mails and phone calls to customer support, I recieved no response. So I started playing around and then relized that the music had to be transferred via Windows Media Player to work. What a pain going through all that trail and error.
The other problem I can forsee is the battery life. It is a rechargable lithium battery that has no replacement. So, when the battery goes, so does the player. Hopefully, by the time mine goes, they will have a solution for this issue.
Incidentally, I heard that the Mobiblu is not compatable with iTunes, Napster, Rhapsody, or Yahoo...so if you have a lot of their songs, I don't know if there is a way to convert the files to make them play on the Mobiblu?
But all in all, I highly recommend it. It's cheaper than iPod and looks way cooler.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home