All About Me!

Welcome to my website! Here you will find out all about me; ie. what I'm doing, thinking, eating, watching, feeling...you get the drift. And yes, my ego is just big enough to believe that you really care ;)

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Twice in 24 Hours

Ok, so this weekend, I totally got dissed by 2 different guys, twice in 1 day. I'm not really that upset about it, I just find it unsettling. The first guy was a very good looking, highly neurotic, Air Force Captain. We met off match.com, met for coffee, and then had a hard time hooking up again for dinner due to him traveling and me dealing with the Jenn/Renzo crisis. Finally everything was settled, we made plans to meet on a Friday, and then Thursday comes around and he e-mails me a cancellation citing a "crisis" has happened. I really couldn't tell if he was blowing me off, or if something really did happen...so, i gave him the benefit of the doubt.
So guess who I run into at the Dog N Bone Friday night having a good old time with his friends? Ok, so he did blow me off. 'But', I think to myself, 'he doesn't owe me an explanation or anything...I mean, we never even dated. I mean, his decision was totally cowardly, but whatever.' So I was expecting him to at least come over and say hi. Nope. The bastard, hid from me the entire night. Slinking behind poles, avoiding eye contact, hiding in the corner. It was pretty riduculous. And he's 32 years old for Christs sake! Honestly, grow a pair!

So the next day, I was at Ross, when I saw I guy I had talked with the previous night at County Line. And he did the same friggin thing the othe guy did! And I am not even interested in this guy! I just said hello the night before, welcomed him to The Line, said I would see him at the next YP event. And he was hiding from me! I walked around the purses, he made sure he had his back turned to me no matter which way I went. He held up the clothes he was purchasing over his face so I couldn't see him?! WTF! I don't understand! Seriously, I think I'm starting to get a complex! What's wrong with saying hi to people that u know!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home