Young Boys = No Filter
Seriously...you know how I can tell you're only 22...because you have no filter when it comes to talking when a woman is present.
So I was hanging out with Quailman's friends last night at County Line. They seemed like nice, fun guys to be around while I was sobering up for the drive home. Somehow the discussion turns to sex (doesn't it always), and Tom ends up telling this story about a girl he semi-hooked up with over Christmas break. You see, when I first met Tom, I thought he seemed like your typical "nice guy". Semi-attractive, very funny, and humbly respectful of women...boy, was I wrong! Basically, his story concluded with him getting pissed off because the girl he went home with wouldn't "put out". To quote Tom,
Yes ladies, you are not reading that wrong. He actually said that. I was crushed. Not because I liked him or anything, I just had had a good feeling about him. I had faith that he was a great guy, you know. I need to believe that there are great guys out there. Instead, I find out he is just like every other douche-bag I have met. Makes me wonder about my judgement, you know? How many other guys have I deemed "great guys", but are really nasty bastards? It's just upsetting and I'm having a hard time getting his story out of my head. I just keep hearing him say it over and over again..."at least let me dip my stick!" Moron.
...and that's how I can tell you're only 22.
So I was hanging out with Quailman's friends last night at County Line. They seemed like nice, fun guys to be around while I was sobering up for the drive home. Somehow the discussion turns to sex (doesn't it always), and Tom ends up telling this story about a girl he semi-hooked up with over Christmas break. You see, when I first met Tom, I thought he seemed like your typical "nice guy". Semi-attractive, very funny, and humbly respectful of women...boy, was I wrong! Basically, his story concluded with him getting pissed off because the girl he went home with wouldn't "put out". To quote Tom,
"I mean, that was the whole reason I went home with her to begin with...I thought she'd be good for that. Then we get there and she won't put out! I was like come on, at least let me dip my stick!"
Yes ladies, you are not reading that wrong. He actually said that. I was crushed. Not because I liked him or anything, I just had had a good feeling about him. I had faith that he was a great guy, you know. I need to believe that there are great guys out there. Instead, I find out he is just like every other douche-bag I have met. Makes me wonder about my judgement, you know? How many other guys have I deemed "great guys", but are really nasty bastards? It's just upsetting and I'm having a hard time getting his story out of my head. I just keep hearing him say it over and over again..."at least let me dip my stick!" Moron.
...and that's how I can tell you're only 22.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home