All About Me!

Welcome to my website! Here you will find out all about me; ie. what I'm doing, thinking, eating, watching, feeling...you get the drift. And yes, my ego is just big enough to believe that you really care ;)

Sunday, February 26, 2006

WTF?

So this is what I'm thinking about Don...oh, btw, I kinda called him out on being "sooooo slow"...and it didn't go over well. I don't know why I can't keep my mouth shut? I'm supposed to make him think that I couldn't be bothered, right? Supposed to make myself seem busy and unavailable. Well that's really hard considering all I want to do is talk to him. Anyways, I said it...it just kinda came out, all accusing-like and not at all how I wanted it to go. I ended up giving him all the power to dismiss me...and that is the exact OPPOSITE of what I'm supposed to do! Dammit! He told me he would think about what I said and get back to me on that. Great.

Anyways, I sent him pics of our trip to St. Pete/Tampa today, and he wrote back that he would like to see me again and talk when I'm ready. I IM'd him back that I was always ready to talk to him. Not that it made a difference, he still hasn't called me. See, that's the problem with this guy...he has no follow through. We had a great time together at St. Pete on Monday, then nothing. I got sent home that night with a peck and a hug, and not a peep from him til Friday morning? I mean, what am I supposed to think right? That he's not into me, right? My ex husband did the same thing...said one thing, then did another. "No, I totally love you"..."it really DOES upset me when I hurt you" and blah, blah, blah. Then he would go back to his video game or something. He never followed through...his words never matched his emotions or his actions.
Don says things like "I'm awesome", "I am very special to him" and "he can't wait to see me", then he doesn't call, doesn't e-mail, doesn't IM, nothing. I really don't know what I'm supposed to think? It's like he's just telling me what I want to hear. Maybe he just loves playing the role of "lead romantic guy" and really doesn't care who plays opposite him? Maybe I just look really good on paper and he feels he should like me, because I'm a good catch, but really, there's no chemistry and he doesn't have the balls to admit it? I mean, that happened to me before with Brian, except that I DID have the balls to admit it, as hard as it was.
So I dunno, I guess the ball is in his court? I told him I was ready to talk anytime...so what is he waiting for now?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home