All About Me!

Welcome to my website! Here you will find out all about me; ie. what I'm doing, thinking, eating, watching, feeling...you get the drift. And yes, my ego is just big enough to believe that you really care ;)

Monday, March 20, 2006

Buble'

FYI, I am listening to my new Michael Buble' CD and it's just as awesome as I expected it to be. For those of you who have not checked this guy out, you are really missing out. This is the second CD of his that I have bought...and I NEVER buy CD's. He's worth every penny though.

Funny story about Michael Buble' (well, frusterating story for me...and funny-strange, not funny-haha). Michael Buble' was playing at the King Center about a year ago (before he got popular), but I couldn't afford tickets at the time so I was totally bummed. My friend Nina used to work the restaurant at the Quality Suites Beachside in Melbourne. And it just so happened that that was where Buble' was staying. She totally waited on him and had no idea who he was. She even said that to his face after he offered her free tickets to the show!! She actually turned down the tickets not knowing that I so wanted to go!! I seriously almost killed her! I can't wait until he comes back in town, cause now I can totally afford to see him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home