All About Me!

Welcome to my website! Here you will find out all about me; ie. what I'm doing, thinking, eating, watching, feeling...you get the drift. And yes, my ego is just big enough to believe that you really care ;)

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Come one, come all!

Party tonight at the Dog N Bone in Cocoa Village sponsored by Young Professionals of Brevard. Come eat free food from 5:30-7:30pm and get great drink specials! Plus, your first drink is on us! After 7:30, stay and hang out with my friends and I as we say goodbye to Nina who is leaving us to be on a "dry" boat for 1 month (read: she has to get all her liquer in now to tide her over...and we've decided to help her out ;)



3 Comments:

  • At 11:51 AM, Blogger JGirten said…

    Hey we had a great time.. I hope you had a good weekend. See you during the week.

    J

     
  • At 8:39 AM, Blogger Rene' said…

    Hey, if you guys were having such a good time, then why'd you take off!! We went downstairs to find you and you all had vanished :( Guess we will have to party hard together some other time.

     
  • At 12:02 PM, Blogger JGirten said…

    It had been a long day.. we started beering it up at the baseball game at 12:30.. then people kept getting calls from their other halfs telling them they needed to be getting home and the group thinned out and a few of us made it to Malibu's (sp) which I have no idea where it is be cause I did not pay attention to the directions there even though I was driving.. ha ha.. you are right though, we need to do it again.. we all had a great time.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home