Good News and Bad News
Ok, so the good news is that Jenn and I did awesome at the 5K run at Wickham park last night! We feel totally confident that we can do it again on Saturday morning no problem. The bad news...I woke up this morning feeling like ass. My throat hurts, my lymph nodes are swollen, I'm totally flemmy and my head has the overall groggy feeling. Crap. I was going to head to the gym after work to get some leg work in, but I think I better take it easy instead so I can try and feel my best for Saturday. So I will go home around 4pm, take a nap, then wake up to cook spaghetti for the girls and then we will all curl up to the TV to watch Saw 2. The first one was awesome and really scary, and this second one I think will prove to be just as frighteneing.
I really hope I don't get worse dammit...but if I do, I will walk that 5K on Saturday if I have to!
There was a guy at the Pizza Gallery after-run party that looked like William Fitchner (who I think is totally hot btw...I know, I have weird taste in men), it was uncanny really. Fitchner played a role as Grace's boyfriend, Sparks, on Grace Under Fire, so hence forth said guy will now be nicknamed Sparks.
I really do have a bizarre physical taste in men, it's true. Beauty really is in the eye of the beholder with me. Here is a list of some not-so-mainstream beautiful Hollywood men that I would totally boink if they would just say the word (I'm so classy):
William Fitchner
Hank Azaria
Jeff Goldblum
Steve Buscemi
Cillian Murphy
Joiquin Phoenix
James Spader
There are more on the list, but that is all I can think of off the top of my head. Now don't get me wrong, I appreciate the mainstream hotties as well, like Jake Gyllenhaal and Christian Bale. But most Hollywood "hotties" don't do it for me. Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise, George Clooney, Jude Law...they're all just so cookie-cutter Hollywood celebs and it's really a turn-off.
I really hope I don't get worse dammit...but if I do, I will walk that 5K on Saturday if I have to!
There was a guy at the Pizza Gallery after-run party that looked like William Fitchner (who I think is totally hot btw...I know, I have weird taste in men), it was uncanny really. Fitchner played a role as Grace's boyfriend, Sparks, on Grace Under Fire, so hence forth said guy will now be nicknamed Sparks.
I really do have a bizarre physical taste in men, it's true. Beauty really is in the eye of the beholder with me. Here is a list of some not-so-mainstream beautiful Hollywood men that I would totally boink if they would just say the word (I'm so classy):
William Fitchner
Hank Azaria
Jeff Goldblum
Steve Buscemi
Cillian Murphy
Joiquin Phoenix
James Spader
There are more on the list, but that is all I can think of off the top of my head. Now don't get me wrong, I appreciate the mainstream hotties as well, like Jake Gyllenhaal and Christian Bale. But most Hollywood "hotties" don't do it for me. Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise, George Clooney, Jude Law...they're all just so cookie-cutter Hollywood celebs and it's really a turn-off.


1 Comments:
At 10:43 AM,
JGirten said…
Steve Buscemi!!!!!! I can understand the others and he is a great actor but I think he would fall in the realm of as you called them "sea monster" ha ha and I luv that you are so classy.. I guess I would have to think of a list and I will post it on my BLOG.. good idea.. that will show if I am in the majority or minority and I wont tank it on purpose.. ha ha
Post a Comment
<< Home