All About Me!

Welcome to my website! Here you will find out all about me; ie. what I'm doing, thinking, eating, watching, feeling...you get the drift. And yes, my ego is just big enough to believe that you really care ;)

Friday, March 17, 2006

Happy St. Pat's

Are you all wearing your green today? My roommate, Jill, is mostly Irish, so this is a big holiday for her family. Her Mother is down visiting and she will be making a traditional corned beef and cabbage dish for dinner tonight. I've never had it, but I bet I will like it. After that, Jenn, Nina, and I will probably head down into Melbourne to Meg O'Malley's (Irish Pub) for some green beer.

I did pretty good last night at my outdoor run, beat the last time by about 5 minutes. But then again I didn't have a short person running with me, so I could go at a faster pace (love u Jenn ;). My knees are killing me now though. I feel like I did back in HS when I was cheerleading. I thought I had grown out of that, but they feel the same. I may not be able to practice running this Saturday if they don't feel better. I should probably head to Walmart to find some braces or something.

County Line was uneventful last night. I got hit on by this guy, Scott. He's a pretty good dancer, but definately a redneck through and through. He talked about himself alot and told a lot of women-inappropriate stories about horses pooping and beating people up. But the kicker was when he began on his racial jokes, "What do u call a ...." I told him I really didn't want to hear the end of that and that I was going to go dance. And that was the last I saw of him.
The regular dancers were not there last night. Maybe they had a thing? So it was kinda weird being in the front row and the center of attention.

I am all by myself in the office today. Too bad I don't have like a cot or something or I could catch up on some much needed sleep. Oh well, I'm sure I will find some way to occupy my time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home