I could be a little gay for...
Ok, so now that Jeff has taken to copying me (get ur own ideas! Just kidding ;) let's see if he follows suit with this post:
I could be a little gay for...
Angelina Jolie - sorry Jeff, this one is smoking hot and a bit of a sexual deviant
Catherine Zeta Jones - she is quite possibly the most beautiful woman alive
Rhona Mitra - when she played that detective on Nip/Tuck I was practically drooling
Selma Blair - she's got a little girl look to her that is just so adorable
Charlize Theron - Not really into blondes, but she is so classy and sohpisticated
Maggie Gyllenhaal - That whole family is just sexy
There are more and I will keep adding...but this will do for now.
Alright, Jeff, let's see your list ;)
I could be a little gay for...
Angelina Jolie - sorry Jeff, this one is smoking hot and a bit of a sexual deviant
Catherine Zeta Jones - she is quite possibly the most beautiful woman alive
Rhona Mitra - when she played that detective on Nip/Tuck I was practically drooling
Selma Blair - she's got a little girl look to her that is just so adorable
Charlize Theron - Not really into blondes, but she is so classy and sohpisticated
Maggie Gyllenhaal - That whole family is just sexy
There are more and I will keep adding...but this will do for now.
Alright, Jeff, let's see your list ;)


3 Comments:
At 12:59 PM,
JGirten said…
OK, I did leave Charlize Theron of my list and not on purpose, I should be hung for forgetting her.. She is near the top. Catherine Seta is also a great one. I dont know how secure I am in your topic on this one.. ha ha
At 1:04 PM,
Rene' said…
Any man that can make a list of other men they could "be a little gay for" automatically jumps up a level in sexiness for me.
At 3:16 PM,
JGirten said…
ha ha ,, jumps up a level.. how high are these levels.. ha ha
I guess being a guy I would be using my eyes so I would go for looks, isnt that right.. ha ha.. There are the usuals as you noted before and Brad Pitt is one.. did you see Fight Club. Ed Norton, Matthew Mconehey (not sure if that is spelled right) I know the list is not that long as a guy it should not be.. ha ha
Post a Comment
<< Home