My friend Ryan
I have a friend in Nashville, TN that is very dear to me. His name is Ryan Hatcher and I met him through the Physics Graduate program at Vanderbilt University. From the moment we started talking, we just kind of clicked, u know? You only have so many people that walk into your life that are special enough to keep around, and he is one of them. I think what I like about Ryan the most is his way of putting my problems into perspective for me. He almost never takes sides (which, I'll admit, infuriates me in the beginning because all I want is validation that I am in the right), but it's a good thing because he makes me think.

Ryan and his wife Carol just had their first child not too long ago, Emily Marion. I was so happy for him that I started crying immediately after he told me. She's adorable, but I only have the one picture of her dressed up for Halloween last year:
I don't get to see Ryan enough and our phone calls are getting more and more sporatic. I want to plan a trip up to meet Emily, but it seems like I can never get away and plane flights end up being wicked expensive. It will happen though, I promise.

Ryan and his wife Carol just had their first child not too long ago, Emily Marion. I was so happy for him that I started crying immediately after he told me. She's adorable, but I only have the one picture of her dressed up for Halloween last year:
I don't get to see Ryan enough and our phone calls are getting more and more sporatic. I want to plan a trip up to meet Emily, but it seems like I can never get away and plane flights end up being wicked expensive. It will happen though, I promise.


1 Comments:
At 2:45 PM,
JGirten said…
You should just pick up and go.. You never want to look back and regret somthing you say you will do..
J
Post a Comment
<< Home