All About Me!

Welcome to my website! Here you will find out all about me; ie. what I'm doing, thinking, eating, watching, feeling...you get the drift. And yes, my ego is just big enough to believe that you really care ;)

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Too Much Chowder

Seriously, someone needs to put a warning label on the Chowder Cook Off website: "May Over-Eat and Feel like Ass". Jill, Susan, and I were going to head to Redhead's after the cookoff, but i felt like I was going to barf. I really have no desire to eat chowder ever again. Even just the thought of it right now is making me nautious. Besides, I had to go pick up Nina at the Orlando airport at 10:30pm last night, so I had no business going out beforehand anyways.

I spent the hour drive to Orlando talking with my Mom on the phone to keep me awake. She was in her usual daze of TV watching and wasn't really paying attention to what I was saying...but this time it didn't really bother me, I was just thankful for the "uh huh's" so I wouldn't pass out and hit the ditch. But I finally made it, and it was great to see Nina! We spent the whole ride home catching up on her boat experiences and on my horrible love life. We laughed alot.

I had a really weird dream last night that involved me being pregnant. I was at Jenn's house, although it was a house I had never seen before, with lots of bedrooms and people staying over. I remember going to the bathroom, and when I stood up, I guess my water had broke, but it was totally gross and went everywhere. Jenn was like"how did u manage to get it on the celiing?!" Plus it was a yellow slimy substance like from some Alien movie or something. Gross. I woke up not long after, and I had to pee like nobody's business...so I'm guessing that's where the dream came from. My mind just interpreted my pee pains as labor pains I guess? Weird, since I've never been pregnant and I have no idea what it feels like?

Well, it's about that time to get my act together and head over to the Strawberry Festival. The weather looks pretty good, so maybe I'll get a little color. And I'll stop by the Running Zone while I am there to check out some new shoes.

Oh, and as far as that guy Don goes, who I'm guessing is just hoping I will fall off the face of the planet so he doesn't have to "deal" with me; even Eintein knows better than to mess with that jerk:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home