All About Me!

Welcome to my website! Here you will find out all about me; ie. what I'm doing, thinking, eating, watching, feeling...you get the drift. And yes, my ego is just big enough to believe that you really care ;)

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Andretti

Last night was the first time ypB decided to plan an outing for "Member's Only". We arranged for a great evening at Andretti Thrill Park with 2 hours of unlimited fun for only $20/person. Since I am on the event planning committee, and this was my baby, I took it as a personal failure that not a lot of people showed. Those of us that did show had a great time...but we have like over 200 members, and for only like 20 to show doesn't bode too well for my planning skills. Maybe people just don't like go-carts, batting cages, and mini golf? Maybe they think meeting once a month is enough? Maybe the event was too expensive? Maybe they don't have as much free time as I think they do. We made the event from 6:30-8:30 so people would be off work by then; and we made it where most ypB members are from, namely Melbourne. I don't get it? I wish there was some sort of questionaire we could pass out that asked people what kinds of things they wanted to do...but I have little control over something like that since I am low man on the totem pole. What to do?

1 Comments:

  • At 12:51 PM, Blogger South Beach Geek said…

    It is not your fault some people do not know how to have fun. Please, $20 for 2 hours unlimited go carts, mini golf and batting cages is awesome! Not to mention the laser tag. Where the bumper boats open? Maybe that was it. Oooooo, waterpark! Wanna go?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home