Raspberry Breret
Finally time to update. So ypB at the Dog N Bone was a success on Thursday! We had about 130 people show up...not bad, huh? Here are some pics from that night:




These are just a few of the choice pics I took that night...for those who want to look at all 59 of them, just let me know and I will send you the link :) The last pic is of some of the Cocoa YMCA people that came out to show their support. Thanks Jeff!
My friends and I ended up hanging out until about midnight. At that time, I thought someone was using a jack-hammer on my head, so we decided to take off. Everyone ended up crashing at Jenn's house...but not before making a Taco Bell run for some Crunch Wrap Supremes! I thought about calling in sick to work the next day, but by 6am, I was feeling fantastic (weird, huh?). So I hauled my ass into work by 6:30am (wearing Jenn's shirt and shoes, and Nina's pants), and I was wired all day. That night Jenn and I decided to take it easy, so we just met up for coffee with my new friend Zia. He just moved here
from NY to take a job at Harris and he doesn't know many people. So I know what you're thinking...you're thinking, "Rene', haven't I seen this guy
before?...it's on the tip of my tongue, but I can't figure it out!" It's ok, I've got you covered. When I first met him I also had to stifle my uncontrollable urge to yell, "Little Red Corvette!"
So the day was gorgeous on Saturday, which automatically translates into beach day for me. Jenn and I went to Cocoa Beach for some sun and people watching for a few hours. By 3pm, we were starving so we headed to Coconuts for a bite. Ya, too bad they were having a bikini contest then and everyone and their dog was there, so we headed across the street to a new place (I can't remember the name, but it was right across the street on the southwest corner of Minuteman) The place was empty, the food was excellent, and the price was right. Good lunch.
That night, Jenn and I decided to get ourselves all dolled up and head to Main Street Pub to do some guy scamming. Too bad the place was kinda dead :( So we ended up having a bit of a heart-to-heart instead...that is, until this drunk as shit Army dude started talking to us. Eh, but he was also buying us beers, and he was pretty entertaining, so we let him hang around. But that was really the highlight of my night...so sad. I'm sure the highlight of everyone else's night though was when I was laughing so hard that I bent my head down to catch my breath, and ended up poking myself in the eye with my beer. That's right folks, I physically shoved my eye into my beer that was sitting on the high-top table we were at. It really hurt too dammit!
Sunday, Jenn, Paula (Jenn's Mom), and I took Jenn's two dogs to the Wickham Dog Park for some play time. Strangely enough, we saw Joe there with his fiance Kathleen, and their dog Smokey. (FYI, Joe is the guy on the right in the YMCA pic above). Jenn's dog, Shifty, decided to jump in the kiddie pool and then roll around in the dirt, so he was totally gross by the end. Her other dog, Chopper, had been bitten by another dog that last time he was there, so he was a bit more timid with the others.
That night, Jenn and I met our friend Gus (he's in the pic with me up top) for coffee and had a relaxing night. FYI, the Starbucks in Viera is gonna become 24/7 on April 5th!! Yea! No more getting kicked off the porch! Also on April 5th (Wednesday), ypB is having a Member's Only event at Andretti Thrill Park in Melbourne from 6:30-8:30pm. Mini Golf, Laser Tag, Go Carts, Batting Cages, Video Games, etc, so that's where I'll be Wednesday night :) I'll be sure to take some pics!




These are just a few of the choice pics I took that night...for those who want to look at all 59 of them, just let me know and I will send you the link :) The last pic is of some of the Cocoa YMCA people that came out to show their support. Thanks Jeff!My friends and I ended up hanging out until about midnight. At that time, I thought someone was using a jack-hammer on my head, so we decided to take off. Everyone ended up crashing at Jenn's house...but not before making a Taco Bell run for some Crunch Wrap Supremes! I thought about calling in sick to work the next day, but by 6am, I was feeling fantastic (weird, huh?). So I hauled my ass into work by 6:30am (wearing Jenn's shirt and shoes, and Nina's pants), and I was wired all day. That night Jenn and I decided to take it easy, so we just met up for coffee with my new friend Zia. He just moved here
from NY to take a job at Harris and he doesn't know many people. So I know what you're thinking...you're thinking, "Rene', haven't I seen this guy
before?...it's on the tip of my tongue, but I can't figure it out!" It's ok, I've got you covered. When I first met him I also had to stifle my uncontrollable urge to yell, "Little Red Corvette!"So the day was gorgeous on Saturday, which automatically translates into beach day for me. Jenn and I went to Cocoa Beach for some sun and people watching for a few hours. By 3pm, we were starving so we headed to Coconuts for a bite. Ya, too bad they were having a bikini contest then and everyone and their dog was there, so we headed across the street to a new place (I can't remember the name, but it was right across the street on the southwest corner of Minuteman) The place was empty, the food was excellent, and the price was right. Good lunch.
That night, Jenn and I decided to get ourselves all dolled up and head to Main Street Pub to do some guy scamming. Too bad the place was kinda dead :( So we ended up having a bit of a heart-to-heart instead...that is, until this drunk as shit Army dude started talking to us. Eh, but he was also buying us beers, and he was pretty entertaining, so we let him hang around. But that was really the highlight of my night...so sad. I'm sure the highlight of everyone else's night though was when I was laughing so hard that I bent my head down to catch my breath, and ended up poking myself in the eye with my beer. That's right folks, I physically shoved my eye into my beer that was sitting on the high-top table we were at. It really hurt too dammit!
Sunday, Jenn, Paula (Jenn's Mom), and I took Jenn's two dogs to the Wickham Dog Park for some play time. Strangely enough, we saw Joe there with his fiance Kathleen, and their dog Smokey. (FYI, Joe is the guy on the right in the YMCA pic above). Jenn's dog, Shifty, decided to jump in the kiddie pool and then roll around in the dirt, so he was totally gross by the end. Her other dog, Chopper, had been bitten by another dog that last time he was there, so he was a bit more timid with the others.
That night, Jenn and I met our friend Gus (he's in the pic with me up top) for coffee and had a relaxing night. FYI, the Starbucks in Viera is gonna become 24/7 on April 5th!! Yea! No more getting kicked off the porch! Also on April 5th (Wednesday), ypB is having a Member's Only event at Andretti Thrill Park in Melbourne from 6:30-8:30pm. Mini Golf, Laser Tag, Go Carts, Batting Cages, Video Games, etc, so that's where I'll be Wednesday night :) I'll be sure to take some pics!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home