ypB @ Baytree
Last night at the ypB meet and greet at Baytree, I saw a lot of new faces, which is fantastic! Unfortunately, the face I really wanted to see didn't show :( Oh well, what're you gonna do? We were a little short staffed, so I had to man the Member check-in table for the first half of the evening. Poor Ed was running around like a chicken with his head cut off because he didn't plan for anything. We didn't have plates, silverware, napkins, large scooping spoons, or sternos for any of the food (which was also last minute). He really isn't the right person for the job. He's too busy with school and work to really plan anything good...and he doesn't think ahead about things. He's too busy to plan details.
I, on the other hand, have loads of time on my hands, and the passion to party plan. Why I am not being utilized more, I have no idea?
Here are a few pics from last night:



I ended up going to hang out at Pizza Uno last night instead of County Line. I had a pretty good time, but I miss the Line. I don't go as often any more due to scheduling conflicts, and it's starting to take it's toll on me. I really love to dance, and if I don't get my fill every week, then it starts to weigh on me. Sounds stupid, but I can't help it. I will make it a point to go next week...no matter what!
Jill and I have decided to go to church this Sunday. She was raised Episcopalian, so she suggested Hope Episcopal Church in Suntree. I read a little about the place and it sounds ok, so I thought I would give it a shot. They are very much like Catholics (which is what I was raised), so it should be familiar at least.
Afterwards, Jill and I are going car shopping. I guess she gets some sort of discount off of a new car for working at USA...and she can pass that discount on to one other person...namely, me. I doubt I will buy a NEW car, because I cannot justify the cost (read: cheap-ass), but it doesn't hurt to look around and maybe talk to a guy and see what he can do for me since I am soooooo upside down on my current car. The car is worth maybe $4000...and I still owe like $7000. Nice huh? Chock that up to my ex-husband's wonderful financial expertise since he is the one who bought it. I inherited the car because he decided to divorce me at the same time my old car quit working, and I didn't have a steady job to buy another one. Conveniently, he had just used my excellent credit score to purchase a band new 2005 Pontiac Grand Prix, fully loaded because "it has better resale value, honey". So I actually did him a huge favor by taking over payments of his old car...I'm an idiot, I know. And every month I pay my "idiot dues" to the "idiot police" on the "idiot car", which keeps breaking down and leaving me stranded all over town no less...mostly due to the fact that it has no catalytic converter because my ex took it out! Why you ask? Because he is also a huge idiot. Love you Bobby!
Decompressing now. Breathe in deep....and exhale slowly. Ohmmmmmm.
Ok, so tonight is Mary Beth's B-day! Since she is in with ypB, a lot of those people will probably be out to celebrate with her. I believe the schedule is to start at Murdocks in Cocoa Village around 6pm, then move up to the Port to Fishlips, and finally onto Redheads to finish out the night. Should be a good time!
Unfortunately, since I will be up late partying and presumably wasted, this means I will not be running with the Cocoa Y running club at 7:30am Saturday Morning...sorry Jeff :(
I, on the other hand, have loads of time on my hands, and the passion to party plan. Why I am not being utilized more, I have no idea?
Here are a few pics from last night:



I ended up going to hang out at Pizza Uno last night instead of County Line. I had a pretty good time, but I miss the Line. I don't go as often any more due to scheduling conflicts, and it's starting to take it's toll on me. I really love to dance, and if I don't get my fill every week, then it starts to weigh on me. Sounds stupid, but I can't help it. I will make it a point to go next week...no matter what!Jill and I have decided to go to church this Sunday. She was raised Episcopalian, so she suggested Hope Episcopal Church in Suntree. I read a little about the place and it sounds ok, so I thought I would give it a shot. They are very much like Catholics (which is what I was raised), so it should be familiar at least.
Afterwards, Jill and I are going car shopping. I guess she gets some sort of discount off of a new car for working at USA...and she can pass that discount on to one other person...namely, me. I doubt I will buy a NEW car, because I cannot justify the cost (read: cheap-ass), but it doesn't hurt to look around and maybe talk to a guy and see what he can do for me since I am soooooo upside down on my current car. The car is worth maybe $4000...and I still owe like $7000. Nice huh? Chock that up to my ex-husband's wonderful financial expertise since he is the one who bought it. I inherited the car because he decided to divorce me at the same time my old car quit working, and I didn't have a steady job to buy another one. Conveniently, he had just used my excellent credit score to purchase a band new 2005 Pontiac Grand Prix, fully loaded because "it has better resale value, honey". So I actually did him a huge favor by taking over payments of his old car...I'm an idiot, I know. And every month I pay my "idiot dues" to the "idiot police" on the "idiot car", which keeps breaking down and leaving me stranded all over town no less...mostly due to the fact that it has no catalytic converter because my ex took it out! Why you ask? Because he is also a huge idiot. Love you Bobby!
Decompressing now. Breathe in deep....and exhale slowly. Ohmmmmmm.
Ok, so tonight is Mary Beth's B-day! Since she is in with ypB, a lot of those people will probably be out to celebrate with her. I believe the schedule is to start at Murdocks in Cocoa Village around 6pm, then move up to the Port to Fishlips, and finally onto Redheads to finish out the night. Should be a good time!
Unfortunately, since I will be up late partying and presumably wasted, this means I will not be running with the Cocoa Y running club at 7:30am Saturday Morning...sorry Jeff :(


3 Comments:
At 12:26 PM,
jastro13 said…
Ah, the "idiot" stricks again! Damn you!
On to other things....I think Mary Beth is going to be snockered by the time we see her! Should be a good time. Oh and I will go to the Line with you next week, I promise.
At 12:27 PM,
JGirten said…
You just made my day.. not jsut because I feel special to get mention in your BLOG again but the part of your ex and the idiot police.. Did I happen to mention that my soon to be ex was so kind as to give me back my classic range rover to drive.. yeah after smashing the distributor and writing all over the WHITE truck with black perm. marker, vulger sayings so that I could not drive it and had to purchase a new car.. nice huh.. BITCH!!
I hope you can make it one of these weekes again.. I also will not be there Saturday becasue I am going to Sanibel Island for a much needed get away.. dont know much about it or even where it is but I know it is time away from stress that I need. I inteneded on making it out last night but having the day off and running around caught up with me and I crashed in my new and totally empty place.. ha ha
At 1:38 PM,
Rene' said…
I think if my ex would've done something like that to me, Jeff, I would've pressed charges...but then again, I don't have kids to think about.
I can't believe your ex is such a low-life child!
Have fun this weekend and de-stress as much as possible!
Post a Comment
<< Home