AAAAHHHHHH KELLY CLARKSON!
So my friend Nina came back into town last night...only to leave again today! Damn her stupid job! If they treated their employees right, maybe they would stick around longer so they wouldn't be so short staffed and have to constantly rely on her! Supposedly she will be back on Sunday, but I am not holding my breath. So this means that she cannot go to Fiesta Brevard this Friday with us, nor can she walk the 1 mile at the Run for the Gecko 5K this weekend like she wanted to. This sucks.
My roommate, Jill, also informed me that she will not be able to go to Fiesta Brevard either! She has to work Thurs, Fri, and Sat from 3pm - 3am. Damn people's jobs! So as it stands, we have an extra ticket to Fiesta Brevard...hmmm...whom to ask?
Yesterday at the gym I finally asked my cop crush's name, and it's Matt. But we thought that was waaaaay too boring, so it was time to give him a new name. Jenn and I were stumped to come up with a good nickname for him though. Copper Matt, Gym Cop, Matt the Cop...none of them were doing it for us. Then it hit me, and he has since been dubbed "Officer Short-stack".
I'm thinking of asking Officer short-stack out. Maybe I will invite him out with a bunch of us, or maybe just with me, I haven't decided yet. And because it's just a crush and I have nothing invested in him, then if I get turned down, no biggie.
My right knee was hurting me a bit yesterday, and the last thing I wanted to do was aggravate it more before our 5K this Saturday, so instead of going 25 minutes on the treadmill and pushing my speed, we just went for 20 and I kept everything at a medium pace. The good thing that came out of that, was that afterwards I wasn't really even tired. I felt I could go so much further. That made me feel good because my body was telling me it was used to going longer distances. Makes me feel ready for Saturday's race.
Oh and also on Monday, I ran my fastest time for a 5K ever: 32:47! I did the whole thing at 5.6mph, then the last .15 miles I stepped up the pace to 6.5mph. It felt great, but it did take a lot out of me.
I watched American Idol last night, and I'm sorry to say this, but Catherine dear, you need to go. The boys all out did her by far. Do you think it had anything to do with it being Elvis night?
And now a final word on bikini waxing:
DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT DO IT YOURSELF!
My roommate, Jill, also informed me that she will not be able to go to Fiesta Brevard either! She has to work Thurs, Fri, and Sat from 3pm - 3am. Damn people's jobs! So as it stands, we have an extra ticket to Fiesta Brevard...hmmm...whom to ask?
Yesterday at the gym I finally asked my cop crush's name, and it's Matt. But we thought that was waaaaay too boring, so it was time to give him a new name. Jenn and I were stumped to come up with a good nickname for him though. Copper Matt, Gym Cop, Matt the Cop...none of them were doing it for us. Then it hit me, and he has since been dubbed "Officer Short-stack".I'm thinking of asking Officer short-stack out. Maybe I will invite him out with a bunch of us, or maybe just with me, I haven't decided yet. And because it's just a crush and I have nothing invested in him, then if I get turned down, no biggie.
My right knee was hurting me a bit yesterday, and the last thing I wanted to do was aggravate it more before our 5K this Saturday, so instead of going 25 minutes on the treadmill and pushing my speed, we just went for 20 and I kept everything at a medium pace. The good thing that came out of that, was that afterwards I wasn't really even tired. I felt I could go so much further. That made me feel good because my body was telling me it was used to going longer distances. Makes me feel ready for Saturday's race.
Oh and also on Monday, I ran my fastest time for a 5K ever: 32:47! I did the whole thing at 5.6mph, then the last .15 miles I stepped up the pace to 6.5mph. It felt great, but it did take a lot out of me.
I watched American Idol last night, and I'm sorry to say this, but Catherine dear, you need to go. The boys all out did her by far. Do you think it had anything to do with it being Elvis night?
And now a final word on bikini waxing:DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT DO IT YOURSELF!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home