All About Me!

Welcome to my website! Here you will find out all about me; ie. what I'm doing, thinking, eating, watching, feeling...you get the drift. And yes, my ego is just big enough to believe that you really care ;)

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Cry me a river...

Big news! Gary comes home from the Hospital today with a fiance! That's right, he asked Paula to marry him last night! We all knew it was going to happen sooner or later, but I'm still so excited to hear the news! They are perfect for each other, and so sweet that it makes me want to barf. They will probably have a small Justice of the Peace wedding when Gary is back to his old self. Ah, love.
So I finally watched the last two episodes of Grey's Anatomy last night and holy crap I haven't cried like that in awhile! When Izzie was begging Denny to let her cut his lifeline, I completely lost it. She was wrong to do that, but damn if she didn't give an award winning performance and suck me right in to her emotional turmoil! And then when Denny died at the end, all alone like that, I had to break out the whole box of Kleenex! I am such a sap, but God damn I love that show!

I'm so happy that I bought tickets to go see Toxic Audio in Orlando on the 27th. I have heard them a few times on Scott and Erica's morning show on MIX 105.1, and they sounded awesome then. I've been waiting for them to come back into the area so I could go see them in person. The only thing is, it's the night after Jenn and I go see Mamma Mia! at the Bob Carr, so looks like I will be spending that whole weekend in Orlando. But, at least I will be cultured :)

Well, it seems The Davinci Code is coming out this Friday. I think maybe the girls and I will try for a Sat/Sun matinee to avoid the crowds. I'm just wondering what all the hype is about, you know? I didn't read the book or anything because I'm not a big fiction fan. I mostly read for information or research purposes...I get all the fiction I need from watching my TV shows.

Running journal
Monday: Since Jenn and I went to visit Gary at the hospital, I didn't really get to the gym til 7pm. I just decided to do a quick run before going to coffee that night...but I thought I would push myself a bit more than usual. So I did 2 miles on the treadmill, but I ran it at 5.8 mph! Man it was hard. I forget sometimes how hard it can be to really push yourself.
Tuesday: Jenn and I did 30 second sprints again. I made it to 1.93 miles in 20 mins. One of these days I will run 10 minute miles dammit. Next time we do sprints, I'm going for 5.6/6.6 mph to see if that gets me closer to 2 miles in 20 mins.
Wednesday (tonight): I have no idea what we're going to do? Maybe spin?

Nothing too interesting lined up for this weekend. No dates to be had :( Officer Short-stack was not at the gym yesterday...and I'm starting to lose interest. Maybe it's because I haven't seen him in awhile?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home