All About Me!

Welcome to my website! Here you will find out all about me; ie. what I'm doing, thinking, eating, watching, feeling...you get the drift. And yes, my ego is just big enough to believe that you really care ;)

Friday, May 26, 2006

Danny Phantom moving to a new time...zone!?

So I get home last night around midnight from ypB, and what do I see!?

AAAAHHHHHH! I think Danny Phantom is moving!! What!? This can't be happening! He mysteriously moves into my life out of nowhere, creates all this intrigue and fascination, gives my life purpose, then just moves on me! Oh come on! I mean, what the hell am I supposed to peek at through my blinds in the morning to see if he's left for work yet?! What am I supposed to stare at, mouth agape, when I see him dash into his heavily tinted Jeep and drive away! Will my life lose all it's meaning now? What's the point of waking up in the morning if I can't see that Jeep sitting there outside my bedroom window, taunting me, nay, daring me to take my eyes off it, lest it sneak away during the 20 seconds it takes me to pee. Don't go Danny! What will I do without you?!

Alright, in other news, ypB was a lot of fun last night. It took awhile for things to get going, but once everyone showed up, it was a party. I did find out some bad news though...that guy Mike that I thought was wicked cute (the guy in the middle)? Ya, turns out he is a young republican :( Ok, not that I am against republicans...I happen to have some republican views. But I'm really just not very political at all. In fact, I have never once voted. Not that I am proud of that, I'm just stating a fact. I have never voted in any election. But then again, I don't really complain about how our county is run either. I think it pisses most people off when they find this out about me. They think less of me for some reason. Maybe they think I'm stupid, maybe they just think I don't have convictions? Maybe they are right? In the past, I couldn't be bothered to educate myself to the point that I had an opinion on a certain candidate. Why, because it didn't affect my daily life. If a democrat made presidency vs. a republican, I would still wake up at the same time everyday, go to school/work, maybe go out every now and then, and go to bed sleeping soundly. So who cares who made Presidency...the country wasn't going to be turned upside down or anything if one guy made it over the other. I remember all those commercials throughout the years depicting celebrities urging America to vote, and I remember thinking that that would be a very retarded thing for me to do if I don't educate myself beforehand. Why would I just show up to vote and not know what the hell I'm voting for? Did the rest of America show up to vote just because Whoopi said to...and then the vote for the guy whose name they liked best? Maybe the commercials would've been better had they laid out where the candidates stood on certain issues in a simple spreadsheet, then said "now that you know, go vote".
Nowadays, I am open to discussing (not arguing, but discussing) candidates views and deciding if I like what they have to say. And I will probably vote in the next Presidential election. But could I go so far as to date a Young Republican...probably not. Politics is just so not my world, you know?

Anywho, here are some ypB pics:

1 Comments:

  • At 12:28 PM, Blogger jastro13 said…

    I cannot believe Danny Phantom is moving!?!?!? That is uncalled for. Who does he think he is? We will get you a new intrigue of the neighborhood to ogle. No worries!

    Oh, and damn those young republicans!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home