www.geocet.cansuckit.com
So my lunch date yesterday was pleasant. No real lull in the conversation. Nick had obviously paid attention when we talked previously, because he asked me follow up questions to everything. Although he is only 5'7", his height wasn't that noticeable...possibly because it matched his frame size, which was small. He also had very small, beady eyes behind some pretty thick glasses...kinda reminded me of my Uncle Mike. He suggested that we should meet for drinks after work sometime, but I instead said that he could hang out with me and my friends on the weekend sometime...I think he got the message that I wasn't interested in dating him.
Yesterday at the gym, Jenn beat her previous 5K best time by almost a full minute: 36:07! She really pushed herself. I on the other hand, ran the whole time at 5.6 mph, and finished in 32:51, which is about the same for me...no significant improvement :( Maybe I will do better today when we run sprints for 20 minutes.
Well, I've said it once and I'll say it again...I HATE GEOCET. Nina is again leaving today to go back out on the boat. She just got back after 6 weeks away, and now she is leaving again. They say it is just a short trip and she will be back by Friday, but seriously, fat chance of that happening. Not once has she ever come back when they say she will be back...not once. We had plans to go to The Piano Bar at City Walk on Saturday...I bet she won't be home. Geocet treats her, and all their employees, like crap...it's no wonder they can't keep 'em. Their attrition rate is through the roof, and they have noone to blame but themselves. Aaarrrgggg!
Word on the street is that Wednesday's Delta IV launch will be scrubbed due to weather. This is not a favorable turnout since Jenn has to work all the launches. If it gets scrubbed, then they will try for Thursday, which is predicted to have even less favorable launching conditions. If they move it to Friday, then Jenn and I are screwed because we have tickets to go see Mamma Mia! at the Bob Carr at 8pm. We would have to find a last minute replacement that is willing to pay $50 for her ticket and wants to go with me. Off hand I have no ideas as to whom I could ask to go? I am crossing my fingers that they don't try to launch on Fri!
This Thursday is the next ypB social at the Crown Plaza in Indialantic from 5:30-7:30. Jenn and I have an appt. to get our new CAC cards at PAFB around 4pm, so we should already be down in that area anyways. Maybe I can find someone at ypB to be on Mamma Mia! standby, just in case?
Go here: http://danwho.net/mp/index.php?id=snl_danecook_monologue
Watch and enjoy! Dane Cook cracks my shit up!
And now...Jenn mounting an alligator:
Yesterday at the gym, Jenn beat her previous 5K best time by almost a full minute: 36:07! She really pushed herself. I on the other hand, ran the whole time at 5.6 mph, and finished in 32:51, which is about the same for me...no significant improvement :( Maybe I will do better today when we run sprints for 20 minutes.
Well, I've said it once and I'll say it again...I HATE GEOCET. Nina is again leaving today to go back out on the boat. She just got back after 6 weeks away, and now she is leaving again. They say it is just a short trip and she will be back by Friday, but seriously, fat chance of that happening. Not once has she ever come back when they say she will be back...not once. We had plans to go to The Piano Bar at City Walk on Saturday...I bet she won't be home. Geocet treats her, and all their employees, like crap...it's no wonder they can't keep 'em. Their attrition rate is through the roof, and they have noone to blame but themselves. Aaarrrgggg!
Word on the street is that Wednesday's Delta IV launch will be scrubbed due to weather. This is not a favorable turnout since Jenn has to work all the launches. If it gets scrubbed, then they will try for Thursday, which is predicted to have even less favorable launching conditions. If they move it to Friday, then Jenn and I are screwed because we have tickets to go see Mamma Mia! at the Bob Carr at 8pm. We would have to find a last minute replacement that is willing to pay $50 for her ticket and wants to go with me. Off hand I have no ideas as to whom I could ask to go? I am crossing my fingers that they don't try to launch on Fri!
This Thursday is the next ypB social at the Crown Plaza in Indialantic from 5:30-7:30. Jenn and I have an appt. to get our new CAC cards at PAFB around 4pm, so we should already be down in that area anyways. Maybe I can find someone at ypB to be on Mamma Mia! standby, just in case?
Go here: http://danwho.net/mp/index.php?id=snl_danecook_monologue
Watch and enjoy! Dane Cook cracks my shit up!
And now...Jenn mounting an alligator:


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home