All About Me!

Welcome to my website! Here you will find out all about me; ie. what I'm doing, thinking, eating, watching, feeling...you get the drift. And yes, my ego is just big enough to believe that you really care ;)

Friday, June 23, 2006

Funk

I think I am in a funk. I really didn't want to get out of bed today. Not because I was tired or anything...I mean, I went to bed at like 10pm last night. I was supposed to go to County Line, but for the life of me I couldn't peel myself off the couch. All I could think was, "there is no way in hell that I am going to get up, get showered, do my hair, and get all dolled up just to go out dancing for a few hours." What is up with that attitude?! I used to think, "there is no way in hell you can stop me from getting up, getting showered, doing my hair, and getting all dolled up to go out dancing for a few hours!" I don't know what my problem is? I guess you can't be happy all the time, huh?

1 Comments:

  • At 6:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    There's plenty of time to be in a funk on Monday - It's FRIDAY!!!! live it up baby;-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home