It's like raaaaaiiinn on your wedding day...
Last night's ypB Meet and Greet was really fun, but super crowded! It was murder to try and make it from the front to the back of the bar where the food was. The flow of traffic was constantly bottle-necking because people were stopping to talk along the way. Not that that is a bad thing, but I wanted some wings dammit! Suprisingly, Ed actually came up to talk to me. He rambled on a bit about his life, then said something like, "The last couple of days have been very hectic...I didn't know men could get PMS." I guess this was his way of apologizing to me?? I think it's the best I'm ever gonna get from him anyways, so I guess it will have to do. Here are some pics! 


Well, unfortunately the weather does not look too promising for Saturday’s launch of the Space Shuttle Discovery. Experts are giving it a “60% no-go” for Saturday, Sunday AND Monday due to inclement weather, ie. thunderstorms and anvil clouds, possibly producing dangerous lightning, are the primary fear. The launch for tomorrow is scheduled for 3:49EST, and has a 5 minute window. If the launch is scrubbed, they will try again on Sunday. If that is scrubbed the plan, for now, is to take a day off and try again on Tuesday and/or Wednesday. We must launch by July 19th, or we will have to wait until August to try again. I hope it goes off tomorrow!
Since Jenn has to head in to work tomorrow, she probably won't want to do much of anything tonight, even though it is her birthday. I mentioned taking her out to dinner, but she said she has to work late, and didn't seem too keen on the idea anyways. Brandon (last guy in the pics above) said he was thinking of going to the Cocoa Chamber of Commerce Ribbon Cutting thing at 4pm, and I was thinking of tagging along. Problem is I kinda look like crap. Do I want people to see me like this? And my batteries are low in the camera anyways.
I just got a call from Jill. She's in NY right now visiting her family. She has been training to run a 5K for awhile now so she could surprise her father by running one with him next Saturday. Well guess what happened? This morning he threw out his back! Doh! I think a little Alanis would be appropriate right about now...Jill, this one's for you:
An old man, turned 98
He won the lottery, and died the next day
It's a black fly in your Chardonnay
It's a death row pardon two minutes too late
And isn't it ironic...don't you think?
Ok, enough Alanis.



Well, unfortunately the weather does not look too promising for Saturday’s launch of the Space Shuttle Discovery. Experts are giving it a “60% no-go” for Saturday, Sunday AND Monday due to inclement weather, ie. thunderstorms and anvil clouds, possibly producing dangerous lightning, are the primary fear. The launch for tomorrow is scheduled for 3:49EST, and has a 5 minute window. If the launch is scrubbed, they will try again on Sunday. If that is scrubbed the plan, for now, is to take a day off and try again on Tuesday and/or Wednesday. We must launch by July 19th, or we will have to wait until August to try again. I hope it goes off tomorrow!Since Jenn has to head in to work tomorrow, she probably won't want to do much of anything tonight, even though it is her birthday. I mentioned taking her out to dinner, but she said she has to work late, and didn't seem too keen on the idea anyways. Brandon (last guy in the pics above) said he was thinking of going to the Cocoa Chamber of Commerce Ribbon Cutting thing at 4pm, and I was thinking of tagging along. Problem is I kinda look like crap. Do I want people to see me like this? And my batteries are low in the camera anyways.
I just got a call from Jill. She's in NY right now visiting her family. She has been training to run a 5K for awhile now so she could surprise her father by running one with him next Saturday. Well guess what happened? This morning he threw out his back! Doh! I think a little Alanis would be appropriate right about now...Jill, this one's for you:
An old man, turned 98
He won the lottery, and died the next day
It's a black fly in your Chardonnay
It's a death row pardon two minutes too late
And isn't it ironic...don't you think?
Ok, enough Alanis.


2 Comments:
At 10:50 AM,
JGirten said…
Hey you.. ARe you still planning on running the race on Tuesday Morning?
At 9:11 PM,
Rene' said…
I will be there. Hopefully the weather will cooperate!
Post a Comment
<< Home