All About Me!

Welcome to my website! Here you will find out all about me; ie. what I'm doing, thinking, eating, watching, feeling...you get the drift. And yes, my ego is just big enough to believe that you really care ;)

Friday, June 16, 2006

Ok, ok...no more Ryan Reynolds

Per Ryan's request, I am updating the blog, even though I do not have much to say. Plus, I forgot to upload the pic of Jenn at Red Lobster and her triumphant victory over the 1/2 lb. of crab legs...not that it would matter anyways, because I cannot upload pics today dammit!
I actually just dropped Jenn and her Mom off at the airport this morning before work. They are headed up to NY see Jimmy's new baby for the first time! Nicholas is getting Baptized on the 17th, and Jenn is his Godmother. I would show you a pic of him, but Blogger is not uploading it!!!

Jill and I have decided to try out Blue Martini on Saturday. The drinks are ridiculously overpriced, but hopefully the men will be as well ;) We will just have to work it hardcore to get the guys to buys us a $12 martini! And I don't know if I will be able to pull it off with this new haircut. I got a chin length bob the other day, with bangs, and I'm not too excited about it. It doesn't look very modern, and I think it just makes me look mousy. Maybe some hairdye will liven it up a bit?

I got a new work computer the other day, complete with a flat screen monitor. This is not as important as the fact that I can now play DVD's on it! Woohoo! I watched a little "Milo and Otis" yesterday. I forgot how cute that movie really is. It's a step down from the computer animated talking animals, such as in "Babe", but narration of what the animal is thinking still makes me smile. I can't wait until "Farce of the Penguins" comes out!

Believe it or not, I actually have work to do today! I'm learning how to do some Antenna Pattern files from Walt...and my patience is being tested. He's just so slow at speaking and answering questions! I'm uploading files right now onto our state of the art, 40 year old, Cyber computer system, so I have a little time to write intermittently.

My running has kinda been at a standstill lately...not really improving that much. Still around the 33 minute mark for a 5K :( I think from here on, it will be an incredibly slow road to getting under 30 minutes, because to do so, I would have to run 6.2 mph the whole way. I actually ran at 6mph for 2 miles the other day, but it was so hard and took everything out of me. If someone were to tell me at the end of that 2 miles that I had to run another 1.1 miles, I would've told them to go fuck themselves, and then punched them in the face.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    thanks;-) any luck with the $12 martinis?

    -r

     
  • At 12:46 PM, Blogger Rene' said…

    NO! The place was crawling with old people and couples! I talked to a regular there and he said Happy Hour is a much younger crowd, so we'll give it one more shot...but that means we have to haul ass out of work in oder to make it there by 5pm!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home