Picture time!
Ok, since I am able to upload pics today, I thought I would take advantage of it and post all the ones I have made reference to, but couldn't upload before. So here we go: 

Here we are at the last 5K we ran for Wuesthoff Health Systems. On the bench, that's Jill, me, Cindy, and Jenn chillin after the race.
Here is little baby Nicholas, Jenn's new nephew, that she just attended the Christening for. I actually just got off the phone with Jenn and she said she had a wonderful time. She also said that they dipped the whole baby in the water for the Christening! I guess it's one of those big tubs where adults can dunk their whole bodies in? Jenn and her Mom are flying back into town tonight around 4pm.

Here is the pic of the Aluminum Factory Tattoo Posse...Adam is the little cute one on the right.

Here is the pick of Jenn and her whole piece of crab she so delicately extracted from the leg. She could be ready for Medical School!
The rest of these are pics from Jill and I's adventure at the trendy Blue Martini Lounge this Saturday. First off, there was a $5 cover (doh!), but the band ended up being really good, so I didn't mind so much. The crowd, however, left much to be desired. There was nothing but old people and couples there! So we drank our $12 martini rather slowly and were out of there by midnight. Of the few single men there that were worth anything, none of them were interested in us. I think it had to do
with the fact that we were dressed too conservatively. I thought we looked great...sexy, and classy...perfect women to bring home to Mom! If we had been showing more skin, maybe we would've gotten some attention? I told Jill we should just stick to bars in Brevard, where we are big fish in a little pond...makes us feel better at least! Next time we will have to whore it up in order to catch an Orlando guy's eye. Maybe we should dress like this lady ----->(ewww)...she seems to be dancing with a man. Seriously, WTF!?
Jill and I actually did some running this weekend. We ran a 5K around our neighborhood twice...once on Friday night and again on Sunday afternoon. I was running/walking with her, so I wasn't running my fastest by a longshot. On Sunday I started foraging ahead, and every so often I would circle back and pick her up, so that way I was getting a pretty good workout and running the whole time. Jill was talking about doing a 5K in Orlando on I-Drive in August. It's called the I Drive, U Run 5K and you get a technical T-Shirt (which I think is her motivating factor for doing it). Now this race happens to be a week after the one in Merritt Island that Jenn wanted to do (Running on Island Time). Two races within a week!? Can I handle it?! I don't know, but if doing it keeps Jill running, then I'm there. I'm worried that she will stop running after she visits her family in July. The whole reason she started is so that she could run with her Dad in a 5K up in NY. He runs them alot, and she really wanted to surprise him with it, so she has been secretly training this whole time. I really hope she keeps it up!
And if I didn't say it yet to all you father's out there:
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!


Here we are at the last 5K we ran for Wuesthoff Health Systems. On the bench, that's Jill, me, Cindy, and Jenn chillin after the race.

Here is little baby Nicholas, Jenn's new nephew, that she just attended the Christening for. I actually just got off the phone with Jenn and she said she had a wonderful time. She also said that they dipped the whole baby in the water for the Christening! I guess it's one of those big tubs where adults can dunk their whole bodies in? Jenn and her Mom are flying back into town tonight around 4pm.

Here is the pic of the Aluminum Factory Tattoo Posse...Adam is the little cute one on the right.

Here is the pick of Jenn and her whole piece of crab she so delicately extracted from the leg. She could be ready for Medical School!
The rest of these are pics from Jill and I's adventure at the trendy Blue Martini Lounge this Saturday. First off, there was a $5 cover (doh!), but the band ended up being really good, so I didn't mind so much. The crowd, however, left much to be desired. There was nothing but old people and couples there! So we drank our $12 martini rather slowly and were out of there by midnight. Of the few single men there that were worth anything, none of them were interested in us. I think it had to do
with the fact that we were dressed too conservatively. I thought we looked great...sexy, and classy...perfect women to bring home to Mom! If we had been showing more skin, maybe we would've gotten some attention? I told Jill we should just stick to bars in Brevard, where we are big fish in a little pond...makes us feel better at least! Next time we will have to whore it up in order to catch an Orlando guy's eye. Maybe we should dress like this lady ----->(ewww)...she seems to be dancing with a man. Seriously, WTF!?Jill and I actually did some running this weekend. We ran a 5K around our neighborhood twice...once on Friday night and again on Sunday afternoon. I was running/walking with her, so I wasn't running my fastest by a longshot. On Sunday I started foraging ahead, and every so often I would circle back and pick her up, so that way I was getting a pretty good workout and running the whole time. Jill was talking about doing a 5K in Orlando on I-Drive in August. It's called the I Drive, U Run 5K and you get a technical T-Shirt (which I think is her motivating factor for doing it). Now this race happens to be a week after the one in Merritt Island that Jenn wanted to do (Running on Island Time). Two races within a week!? Can I handle it?! I don't know, but if doing it keeps Jill running, then I'm there. I'm worried that she will stop running after she visits her family in July. The whole reason she started is so that she could run with her Dad in a 5K up in NY. He runs them alot, and she really wanted to surprise him with it, so she has been secretly training this whole time. I really hope she keeps it up!
And if I didn't say it yet to all you father's out there:
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home