All About Me!

Welcome to my website! Here you will find out all about me; ie. what I'm doing, thinking, eating, watching, feeling...you get the drift. And yes, my ego is just big enough to believe that you really care ;)

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Rant Central

Warning: Rant Ahead

Ok, as much as I love blogging and posting pics on Google Blogger, when it goes down or doesn't allow me to post pics or has some sort of glitch, I become ridiculously agitated. Not just a little agitated, like overly angry...and I'm not really an angry person. Anger is not really a feeling that I embrace much. I would describe myself as someone who gets "upset" when bad things happen to me, but not angry. Take for instance my divorce. I got completely shafted in the deal. I was treated like the new puppy a kid gets for Christmas, but then sees as a burden once he realizes how much effort it takes to care for, and consequently resents the puppy. Anyone would be angry about the situation...except me. I was upset and cried alot, but not really angry about it. What that says about me, I have no idea? Well leave it to Google Blogger to bring out the rage in me. I like writing and telling a story as much as the next yahoo out there...but without illustration (read: pics) to go along with the story, it loses it's punch. Dammit Blogger, I'm not talented enough to make people imagine a picture with my flowery words, ok...I need pictures!! Pictures that accurately punctuate my stories and add to their messages...pictures inserted at just the right spot to make the whole post aesthetically pleasing to the eye...pictures that are worth 1000 words so I don't HAVE to spend half my day typing!

Ok, now that I have that off my chest, I can share some good news with you. I have been officially elected Chairperson of ypB! Woohoo! Now I finally get a vote and a say in what goes on in this organization! The position will be for a whole year, and I have my first meeting tonight from 5:30-7:30. I seriously cannot wait to dig my fingers into everything and make this organization the best that it can be.

Nina will be leaving again on Sunday for 6 weeks. I'm tired of ranting about her job and her inappreciative and unrespectful employers, so I've just decided to enjoy my time with her while I have it. Tomorrow, Friday, we are all taking the day off to spend a little time at the beach. Then we'll probably do lunch at Sunset Grille and then get ready to head to Orlando for a night out. We're planning on going to the new Red Coconut Club at Citywalk for the Mix After Six party. Who knows if it will suck or be fun, but we won't know unless we go, right?

Ok, so all of a sudden I can post pics again? Hmmm...maybe I should rant more often!? Well here's one for you:
I briefly spoke with Zia last night and he informed me that his ex-fiance is heading into town to visit him and he will be picking her up at the airport Friday night! Seriously, WTF!? This is the psycho ex who is over 30 years old and still lives with her parents!! Ya, you heard me! AND, she's one of those girls who will make up shit to be mad about for the attention, call Zia like 6 times in a row until he answers his phone, then bitch him out for not answering the first time, and accuse him of being with another woman. He said he has been talking to her recently and has been trying to work things out with her. Why Zia wants to sign back up for more of that treatment, I have no idea? Meanwhile, he is making out with a married woman, with a 6 month old baby no less, in their work parking lot!!
Ok, so my question is, if a psycho-hose-beast can get a guy that she treats like complete shit to take her back, and a married woman with a 6 month old baby can get him to make out with her in the parking lot, then why the hell can't I even get a fucking date!!?? Answer me that Universe!

Ok, last rant I have. When (if) I ever get pregnant, I WILL NOT tell people that I am 14 "weeks" or 23 "weeks" along...I will speak in months. I will say I am 3 and a half months pregnant. And I will round up or down by halfs. If I am 5 and three quartes months pregnant, I will just say 6 months. Simple and easy. I really hate pregnant women that talk in weeks. It's dumb and unnecessary because everyone knows the gestation period is 9 months, but not everyone knows it is 36 weeks.

And County Line, here I come tonight!

3 Comments:

  • At 6:04 AM, Blogger JGirten said…

    Well I am still here and your rant about Zia sounds strangly familiar.. ha ha not on what he is doing but in fact with the 'hose beast'.. ha ha I guess from a male perspective I can look at it a little different.. Not that any of it is correct because I can not stand the issue of the phone calls.. seriously, if you call and I dont answer, what makes you think that calling 12 more times will make me answer!! what if I am no where near my phone.. and then to bitch because I did not answer.. that is just someone craving attention no matter how they get it and if it is through fighting then they will take it.. I would not get discouraged about getting a date.. you are just someone that is particular and knows what she wants.. I am sure you could get a date in 2 seconds, but is it with someone that you would want.. remember good things are worth waiting for, just dont settle.. I hope you have a great weekend and great time in Orlando.. Maybe I will see you at 7 on Saturday.. ha ha

    J

     
  • At 7:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    'scuse me? I thought I was chairperson of ypB!! lol

     
  • At 4:48 PM, Blogger Rene' said…

    Sorry John, I guess I use my own made-up terminology. I consider you the President :)
    So what IS my official title then?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home