All About Me!

Welcome to my website! Here you will find out all about me; ie. what I'm doing, thinking, eating, watching, feeling...you get the drift. And yes, my ego is just big enough to believe that you really care ;)

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

So hot...want to touch the heiny..

So I just got some great news the other day. It's now official...Ryan Reynolds and Alanis have broken up! Woohoo! Ok, so not that this really affects my life in any way, shape, or form since I will never meet, nor date, nor make-out with Ryan...but for God Sakes, can't a girl have a gleam of hope!? And at the very least, my Ryan fantasies will now become a two-some...take a hike Alanis!
And now, please to enjoy a gratuitous and unnecessary abs shot of Ryan from the movie "Waiting"...yowza!

Nina is leaving today for another six weeks. This means she will not be back until August! Jenn and I went out to dinner with her at Longhorn last night to send her off. We met up with two other people she goes out on the boat with, affectionately called "Machine" and "Crap in My Pockets" (aka Dina and Nick). Nick was wicked cute and why Nina or Dina have yet to jump on that boy, I have no idea. I wish I would've gotten a picture of all three of them! I was having such a good time laughing and stuff that the camera didn't even cross my mind! Next time.

Oh, and Jill and I are totally DVRing this: Cat Reality TV

3 Comments:

  • At 10:20 AM, Blogger jastro13 said…

    Oh my....I love that picture. I will have good dreams tonight! Mmmm....Ryan Reynolds.

     
  • At 4:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    would you please update your blog so that picture of ryan reynolds won't come up. It makes me look a little light in the loafers every time i check your blog...

    -r

     
  • At 6:17 PM, Blogger Rene' said…

    hehe...sorry :(
    Tomorrow, I promise!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home