fried pickles...mmmm
So the meeting with Ed didn't go too bad. He started off with a negative tone and an attitude, but I kinda took over after about 10 minutes and he mostly just stayed quiet the rest of the time. Yea! We ended up getting a lot accomplished, although it took 2 hours! I was mentally drained by the end of the night, and full of Charlie and Jake's famous fried pickles.
Nothing else to report really. It's been a ypB design week for the most part. My dating life is dragging ass like nobody's business, my running isn't really improving, and there is nothing big happening this weekend. Life is looking a little boring right now...I hate it when that happens!
Nothing else to report really. It's been a ypB design week for the most part. My dating life is dragging ass like nobody's business, my running isn't really improving, and there is nothing big happening this weekend. Life is looking a little boring right now...I hate it when that happens!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home