Why am I at work?!
Last night was our July meet and greet for ypB. It was held at Uno's Pizza in Merritt Island (not my first choice, but I didn't have a say in the matter). Although I am on the Social Planning Committee, Ed doesn't deem it necessary to get the rest of his team's input before he books a venue? It was pretty cramped, so some of the people were hanging outside. I think we got a decent turnout for Merritt Island, and we stirred up a lot of anticipation for next months "First Ever Flip-Flop Fest" (our 1 year birthday party). And for those of you who don't know him, the guy in the pic with me is Marcus. He's this crazy fun and flamboyant guy who works at the Starbucks we always go to. I'm so glad he finally made it out to one of our events! 



After Uno's we all headed over to Dog N Bone to finish off the night. And we actually went upstairs this time! Normally we stay downstairs due to heavy smoke and limited ventilation, but the downstairs band was ridiculously loud for such a small venue, so we opted for the upstairs 80's dance music.
I drank waaaayy too much last night, so hopefully we will take it easy tonight. Maybe we'll go see the new teen movie that just came out, "John Tucker Must Die". I really am a sucker for the teen movies, I can't help it. I loved "Bring It On" and "Can't Hardly Wait"; throw in "10 Things I Hate About You" and the "American Pie" Trilogy, and you've got yourself a hilarious laugh-fest that will last you the entire weekend. I never did see "Stick It", the high school gymnastics movie, but it's definitely something I want to rent sometime.
Jenn took the day off today, so she's probably still asleep. And since Nina is home with nothing to do, she's probably still sleeping as well. And they will both probably head to the beach this afternoon. Dammit! I'm the only idiot that is here at work today! I don't know what my problem is? Why can't I take a friggin day off work?




After Uno's we all headed over to Dog N Bone to finish off the night. And we actually went upstairs this time! Normally we stay downstairs due to heavy smoke and limited ventilation, but the downstairs band was ridiculously loud for such a small venue, so we opted for the upstairs 80's dance music.
I drank waaaayy too much last night, so hopefully we will take it easy tonight. Maybe we'll go see the new teen movie that just came out, "John Tucker Must Die". I really am a sucker for the teen movies, I can't help it. I loved "Bring It On" and "Can't Hardly Wait"; throw in "10 Things I Hate About You" and the "American Pie" Trilogy, and you've got yourself a hilarious laugh-fest that will last you the entire weekend. I never did see "Stick It", the high school gymnastics movie, but it's definitely something I want to rent sometime.
Jenn took the day off today, so she's probably still asleep. And since Nina is home with nothing to do, she's probably still sleeping as well. And they will both probably head to the beach this afternoon. Dammit! I'm the only idiot that is here at work today! I don't know what my problem is? Why can't I take a friggin day off work?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home