All About Me!

Welcome to my website! Here you will find out all about me; ie. what I'm doing, thinking, eating, watching, feeling...you get the drift. And yes, my ego is just big enough to believe that you really care ;)

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Buh-Bye, My Little Pony!


I don't really have much to say today, and I hate posting for "post's sake", so I'll go ahead and make a plug for this kid's blog, Exploding Unicorn. He makes me laugh. Don't just stop at the first post you see, actually go back a few and enjoy because it's pretty funny. I've taken the liberty of adding his blog to my permanent link list in the sidebar.

And I love this editorial cartoon taken from the FL Today...it totally sums up the ridiculous housing costs down here! The only way I will be able to afford a house in Brevard is to marry sombody wealthy!

3 Comments:

  • At 5:45 PM, Blogger Ibid said…

    I've always thought women who say I'm right about stuff are hot. So I looked at your picture and, whadda ya know, I'm RIGHT... again.
    Using the above logic I have to assume that your friend Jill also thinks I'm right.
    Too bad you're all in Florida. Science chicks are especially hot.

    As of now the Exploding Unicorn makes my list of daily websites. Thanks.

     
  • At 8:34 AM, Blogger Rene' said…

    np, Ibid, and thank you for your compliments :)

    Surprisingly, your blog is very minimal in the photo posting area and I had to search to find you.

    ...I see you are a lover of the facial hair :(

     
  • At 10:22 AM, Blogger Ibid said…

    Yours is one of the few blogs I've seen where finding a picture of the person doing the writing was a simple matter.

    I find I look better with a goatee than without. Mostly because it causes electric razors to burn out violently and I have to wait for the blisters to heal before I shave again.

    The glasses are optional. I switch to contacts when I'm actually making an effort to look attractive or saving Metropolis from super-villains.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home