All About Me!

Welcome to my website! Here you will find out all about me; ie. what I'm doing, thinking, eating, watching, feeling...you get the drift. And yes, my ego is just big enough to believe that you really care ;)

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Happy Escalator Day!

So on this day, back in 1892, Charles A. Wheeler patented his idea for a moving staircase, ie. the escalator. I've always been a fan of anything that gives you the option of either getting somewhere faster, or just being lazy. If you don't feel like exerting any effort, then the escalator will do it for you...but if you need to get to the second floor really fast, then the escalator provides you with a modest lead over the other schmuck who took the stairs. I've never been afraid of escalators per say, but I had a bit of apprehension about them as a child after watching some stupid scary B-movie. A teenager gets on a escalator and drops something on her way up. As she bends over to pick the something up, her necklaces get caught between the cracks and begin to slowly pull her head towards to steps. She struggles to break free, but to no avail, and at the top of the ride, she is decapitated by her own jewelry. Stupid, I know, but it was enough to scare the 10 year old bejesus out of me, and from then on I always tucked my necklace into my shirt before I got on the escalator.

On the Scott and Erica show this morning, Scott read a study done by Brown University that stated women care about how a man smells more than how he looks. I say amen to this! There is nothing more of a turn-off than a smelly man. I don't
care how hot you are, if I can't stand the way you smell, then you have absolutely no chance with me. Conversely, when a man smells fantastically awesome, his hotness level raises several points on my scale. There is nothing that can turn me on faster than a good smelling man. It's like an instant high...an oderific aphrodisiac if you will. Hands down, there is nothing sexier than a good smelling man. Now, there is such a thing as over-doing it, so keep this in mind when applying the stuff. There's a guy, George, that works at my gym, and he tends to overdo it alot. One time I was running on the treadmill and I asked him if he could please fill up my water bottle for me. When I got it back, the actual water inside the bottle tasted like his cologne it was so strong! So men take this to heart and really think about what you smell like. Ask the women around you, they will give you their honest opinion. And if you still aren't convinced, then ask me because I will let you have it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home