All About Me!

Welcome to my website! Here you will find out all about me; ie. what I'm doing, thinking, eating, watching, feeling...you get the drift. And yes, my ego is just big enough to believe that you really care ;)

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

mmm...oranges are good

So I was so appalled by how rude Larry's girlfriend was at the party on Saturday night that I forgot to tell you all about the I-Drive, U-Run 5K that Jenn, Jill, and I ran that morning in Orlando. We had to leave by 5:45am in order to make it there to collect our goodie bags complete with "technical moisture wicking T-shirt" (we thought the shirt would be better, but it totally sucked). We had just barely finished peeing when the race started! I didn't even have time to set my music before I had to begin running. And to top it all off, one of my earbuds quit working, so I only had half music going on! Great.
This time I decided to carry my camera the whole time to get some action shots. I ran ahead a bit and got Jenn and Jill in mid-stride, which was pretty cool. I think I'm gonna just start running with the camera from now on. Orlando is pretty hot, so everyone didn't do their best, but we all still had a really good time! I was a bit gimpy from my stupid shoes...ok, I was a lot gimpy from the damn shoes. I was almost afraid someone was going to have to carry me! Jenn has forbid me from running until I get new ones. It's just as well anyways because I can't go to the gym all this week due to meetings.


Last night I headed over to Harris to do some ypB PR during their New Grad Orientation. I was received well by most of the people there, save for one couple. They actually said to me, "we have enough friends through our church." It's losing a bit of effect here because I can't correctly reproduce the demeaning and snobbish tone they put off while saying it, but believe me, it was incredibly rude. I hate church people that pull shit like that. All it does is give more ammo for all the non-church goers out there. Jackasses.

Tonight is a double meeting night. One at 5:30pm for Cultural Arts, and another at 7pm for Marketing. Since they are both at Chilli's, I guess that's what I'll be eating tonight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home