My boyfriend's back...
So dude at the gym who I think is wicked cute is finally back. He's been MIA for a few months now after getting a phone call while on the bike. Jenn and I joked that it was my constant staring that drove him away. I don't mean to stare...he's just so cute. And it's not like I'm staring him right in the eyes or anything. I mean, most of the time I can't help but look at him because he likes the particular bike that is right in front of, and facing, my favorite treadmill. So I look at him while I run, and it helps to pass the time. I mean, come on, who doesn't want to have something nice to look at to divert your attention from the pain!? I try not to make it obvious, but who knows how it really looks to an outsider?
Well anyways, he was back yesterday, but I only saw him for brief patches through the crack of the spinning room door as he went for a drink of water. After I was finished spinning, he was nowhere to be found, so I assumed he left. I was supposed to go talk to Jeff about my running shoes, but he was temporarily tied up, and made me wait in the lobby. And wouldn't you know it...while I'm sitting on the couch looking like I'm waiting for someone, dude comes walking down the hall. I smiled and said hi, but he kinda bolted past me like he'd seen a bear! Great, so now he thinks I'm stalking him! Like I'm waiting outside the men's locker room just for him. Fabulous. I can just see him now, stepping into his truck, adjusting his rearview mirror towards himself, and saying to his reflection, "Dude, you've got to find another gym!"
I found out something else just as disturbing yesterday while at the Cocoa Walmart. Remember how I told you about the guy and his mother who opened up a furniture store called Dromcreo a few years ago...and how they both got arrested for sealing money from their customers. Ya, saw that kid working at the bank in the Walmart!!! He got arrested for STEALING money!! WTF is he doing working at a bank!? Are you kidding me!? Maybe he lied on his resume?
Last night I spent the evening shopping for food, then cutting up tons of fruit for Frank's retirement party today. Jenn and Nina went to coffee last night and I missed out on dirty madlibs! Damn you Frank for retiring!! Jill and I also watched Sideways, starring Paul Giamatti. I hated it. The whole movie is about Jack (Thomas Hayden Church) trying to get laid as much as possible the week before he gets married. And it has no ending. So I hated it. Don't watch it.
Tonight I have a thing with FL Today. They are looking to interview ypB Board members to find out how to better reach out politically to the youth of Brevard. As we all know, I'm not a very political person, so I will probably not have a lot of input on the situation. I have really been racking my brain trying to come up with something insightful, but truth be told, I really don't care. I suppose something that would be helpful is to have a website with a matrix on it, detailing what each candidate is for/against. But in reality, you can say you are for something until you get elected into office, then go completely the other way, right? So is this matrix really helpful? It seems to me that you're damned if you do, and damned if you don't. Maybe a track record would be helpful as well, to see if a candidate who has been in office before has followed through on his/her promises, and stuck to his/her guns on certain issues...then cross reference that with what they stand for now...in matrix form (for readability). That's the best I got.
Tonight, the girls and I are probably heading up to Grills in Cape Canaveral to hang out with a buddy of Jenn and Jill's from TX. I think I have met him once before, but I don't remember. Hope we have fun!
Well anyways, he was back yesterday, but I only saw him for brief patches through the crack of the spinning room door as he went for a drink of water. After I was finished spinning, he was nowhere to be found, so I assumed he left. I was supposed to go talk to Jeff about my running shoes, but he was temporarily tied up, and made me wait in the lobby. And wouldn't you know it...while I'm sitting on the couch looking like I'm waiting for someone, dude comes walking down the hall. I smiled and said hi, but he kinda bolted past me like he'd seen a bear! Great, so now he thinks I'm stalking him! Like I'm waiting outside the men's locker room just for him. Fabulous. I can just see him now, stepping into his truck, adjusting his rearview mirror towards himself, and saying to his reflection, "Dude, you've got to find another gym!"
I found out something else just as disturbing yesterday while at the Cocoa Walmart. Remember how I told you about the guy and his mother who opened up a furniture store called Dromcreo a few years ago...and how they both got arrested for sealing money from their customers. Ya, saw that kid working at the bank in the Walmart!!! He got arrested for STEALING money!! WTF is he doing working at a bank!? Are you kidding me!? Maybe he lied on his resume?
Last night I spent the evening shopping for food, then cutting up tons of fruit for Frank's retirement party today. Jenn and Nina went to coffee last night and I missed out on dirty madlibs! Damn you Frank for retiring!! Jill and I also watched Sideways, starring Paul Giamatti. I hated it. The whole movie is about Jack (Thomas Hayden Church) trying to get laid as much as possible the week before he gets married. And it has no ending. So I hated it. Don't watch it.
Tonight I have a thing with FL Today. They are looking to interview ypB Board members to find out how to better reach out politically to the youth of Brevard. As we all know, I'm not a very political person, so I will probably not have a lot of input on the situation. I have really been racking my brain trying to come up with something insightful, but truth be told, I really don't care. I suppose something that would be helpful is to have a website with a matrix on it, detailing what each candidate is for/against. But in reality, you can say you are for something until you get elected into office, then go completely the other way, right? So is this matrix really helpful? It seems to me that you're damned if you do, and damned if you don't. Maybe a track record would be helpful as well, to see if a candidate who has been in office before has followed through on his/her promises, and stuck to his/her guns on certain issues...then cross reference that with what they stand for now...in matrix form (for readability). That's the best I got.
Tonight, the girls and I are probably heading up to Grills in Cape Canaveral to hang out with a buddy of Jenn and Jill's from TX. I think I have met him once before, but I don't remember. Hope we have fun!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home