All About Me!

Welcome to my website! Here you will find out all about me; ie. what I'm doing, thinking, eating, watching, feeling...you get the drift. And yes, my ego is just big enough to believe that you really care ;)

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

After while, crocodile :(

Well, I'm back, safe and sound from NY. I had a blast, but I'll tell you all about it tomorrow after I upload pics.

I'd like to dedicate today's post to a man we all love to imitate, ever since he made his television debut back in 1997, Steve Irwin. After a freak "sting ray to the heart" incident, he has passed on and left behind a wife and two kids.

Whenever I see any sort of wildlife, the words "Crikey, isn't she gorgeous" in a make-shift Aussie accent just fly out of my mouth before I can stop myself. Steve, you've thrilled us, chilled us, made us laugh, and mostly caused us to scream at the TV "what are you, an idiot!?" One of your last commercials for ESPN was my favorite. A Gator mascot steps out of the elevator and you promptly wrestle it to the ground...classic funny. Steve, please know that you will be missed. You left us with only Paul Hogan to defend us from the crocs...Lord help us all!
See you later, alligator.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home