All About Me!

Welcome to my website! Here you will find out all about me; ie. what I'm doing, thinking, eating, watching, feeling...you get the drift. And yes, my ego is just big enough to believe that you really care ;)

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

mmmmm...amaretto

Last night Jenn, Nina and I headed to the Melting Pot for 2 for 1 Martinis and a bit of dessert around 8pm. That girl that Jenn and I met at Coconuts a few weeks ago, Jennifer, ended up joining up with us later as well. The first Martini I chose was good, but not as good as the second one. In fact, Jennifer and Nina both ordered one after tasting mine. Nina and I shared a milk chocolate fondue with a shot of amaretto, and for someone who is not particularly fond of chocolate, I must admit, it was just as good as the white chocolate amaretto, which is my favorite.

I forgot to tell you all that Jenn and I are semi-celebrities at the Cocoa YMCA. A picture of us at our very first 5K was in this month's newsletter...along with 4 other pictures I have taken from various races. I'm still waiting for my freelance photographer check to come in the mail :/

I got another call from Officer West last night while I was at the Melting Pot. I let it go to VM and gave him a call back on my way home. He couldn't talk though because he had a DUI arrest in his car at the time, so I told him to call back today. Hopefully we can set up a time to get together soon!

I also have not heard from Pancho since Sunday? For being up my ass all the time, he has certainly done a complete 180? Maybe my talk worked too well? Que' sera' sera'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home