Taste of what!?
Man, last week I was a running fool. I did around 10 miles from last Monday through yesterday. Jill and I finally tried out running at Rockledge Park. It's a winding trail with exercise stops along the way. I liked it alot, lots of people there to say hi to as you pass each other, plus most of the trail was in the shade, which means we can run later in the morning. The loop is 1.25 miles and we ended up doing 2 loops. Jill is really improving herself. On Wednesday, she knocked off a whole minute from her Monday 3K time, and then knocked off another whole minute on Sunday! I am very proud of all her hard work.
Friday night Jill, Jenn, and I scoped out Fishlips. I thought the atmosphere was cool and I will def go back there again...especially on a nice night since they have such a great deck. The crowd was very diverse...and strangely enough, there were an awful lot of bald men there? Is there some kind of movement going on that I am not aware of? We must've seen at least 20 guys with their heads shaved just on the back deck!? I'm thinking lice outbreak.

Saturday Jenn, Jill, and I attended the Tastes of Suntree at the Brevard Zoo. We left just at the right time and got rockstar parking right near the front gate! I hadn't eaten anything all day in
anticipation of eating 30 restaurants worth of food, but I had only hit about 10 booths before I was already full! We took some time off to feed the giraffes and look at the monkeys...and yes, that monkey is giving himself a blowjob, something I am grateful human men cannot do, otherwise they would never leave the house.
Sunday morning after a run, I showered up and headed to church. Topic of the day was about forgiveness. Because God shows us unending forgiveness, we should be humble enough to pass that forgiveness on to others. Everyone makes mistakes, and forgiveness is essential to any working relationship. The measure you give, will be the measure you get back. Not only that, but for me personally, it feels good to forgive. It's like lifting a weight off my shoulders. It takes a lot of effort to carry around hurt, anger, and resentment, and it makes me tired. So I guess in a way, forgiveness is a bit of a selfish act, but I'd prefer to think of it more as a win-win situation.
That evening I finally had my date with Jason at Carabbas around 7pm. Holy cow was that kid nervous! I think he rubbed his hands raw! He started to calm down once we got into the conversation, but picked it back up on the lulls. In a strange way, his nervousness was kind of endearing to me, and I did feel some chemistry flowing throughout the night. After dinner we headed to Barnes and Noble for a coffee and some lateral thinking puzzles, and then off to Walmart to buy me some batteries for my shower radio. I didn't really care what we did, I was having a good time just hanging out with him.
At the end of the evening when he dropped me back off at my car, you could tell he was sooooo scared about the goodnight kiss. He just started rambling and couldn't stop himself. Nomally this would totally turn me off...but it just ended up being really cute and I couldn't stop smiling at him! He finally built up the courage and went for it. I'm glad he did. It was nice and sweet, just like it should have been. You know, I think I could have saved him a little agony had he been shorter. I would've moved in and given him the ok, but as it was, the top of my head comes to his chin...so in other words he has to do the bending down because my tippy-toes only go so far.
He didn't make solid plans for another date like he should've done, but I have the promise of one coming. It just sucks that he works nights because I probably won't be seeing him again until next weekend.
Oh crap! I'm going to be late for the dentist! Gotta go!
Friday night Jill, Jenn, and I scoped out Fishlips. I thought the atmosphere was cool and I will def go back there again...especially on a nice night since they have such a great deck. The crowd was very diverse...and strangely enough, there were an awful lot of bald men there? Is there some kind of movement going on that I am not aware of? We must've seen at least 20 guys with their heads shaved just on the back deck!? I'm thinking lice outbreak. 
Saturday Jenn, Jill, and I attended the Tastes of Suntree at the Brevard Zoo. We left just at the right time and got rockstar parking right near the front gate! I hadn't eaten anything all day in
anticipation of eating 30 restaurants worth of food, but I had only hit about 10 booths before I was already full! We took some time off to feed the giraffes and look at the monkeys...and yes, that monkey is giving himself a blowjob, something I am grateful human men cannot do, otherwise they would never leave the house.Sunday morning after a run, I showered up and headed to church. Topic of the day was about forgiveness. Because God shows us unending forgiveness, we should be humble enough to pass that forgiveness on to others. Everyone makes mistakes, and forgiveness is essential to any working relationship. The measure you give, will be the measure you get back. Not only that, but for me personally, it feels good to forgive. It's like lifting a weight off my shoulders. It takes a lot of effort to carry around hurt, anger, and resentment, and it makes me tired. So I guess in a way, forgiveness is a bit of a selfish act, but I'd prefer to think of it more as a win-win situation.
That evening I finally had my date with Jason at Carabbas around 7pm. Holy cow was that kid nervous! I think he rubbed his hands raw! He started to calm down once we got into the conversation, but picked it back up on the lulls. In a strange way, his nervousness was kind of endearing to me, and I did feel some chemistry flowing throughout the night. After dinner we headed to Barnes and Noble for a coffee and some lateral thinking puzzles, and then off to Walmart to buy me some batteries for my shower radio. I didn't really care what we did, I was having a good time just hanging out with him.
At the end of the evening when he dropped me back off at my car, you could tell he was sooooo scared about the goodnight kiss. He just started rambling and couldn't stop himself. Nomally this would totally turn me off...but it just ended up being really cute and I couldn't stop smiling at him! He finally built up the courage and went for it. I'm glad he did. It was nice and sweet, just like it should have been. You know, I think I could have saved him a little agony had he been shorter. I would've moved in and given him the ok, but as it was, the top of my head comes to his chin...so in other words he has to do the bending down because my tippy-toes only go so far.
He didn't make solid plans for another date like he should've done, but I have the promise of one coming. It just sucks that he works nights because I probably won't be seeing him again until next weekend.
Oh crap! I'm going to be late for the dentist! Gotta go!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home