Flip a coin to check flight status (sigh)
Well, the flight crew for Atlantis has just boarded the shuttle, and the countdown is still going. There is still a 30% chance of no-go due to weather, but there is also a fuel sensor with some issues on board, that might delay the launch until Saturday. Check Spaceflightnow.com for updates.
Tonight I'm sure we will take it easy. Maybe we will go see Beerfest tonight...ooh, maybe not: the only showing is at 9:40!? Jenn, Jill and I are supposed to run the I Run for Pizza 5K tomorrow morning at 7:30am , but if the shuttle gets scrubbed until tomorrow, then that leaves Jenn out :( Poor girl is wicked tired from having to get up at the ass-crack of dawn every day, just to have the shuttle scrubbed when she gets there. She's been going home and napping after work everyday just to catch up on her 40 winks. Hang in there, baby!
I have the office all to myself today, which also means a lot of talking to myself. This can be particularly annoying, because sometimes I don't shut-up when I get going about something. Better find something to occupy my time before I yell at me.
We had an alright turnout at the Museum last night. Some people's ideas about art are just weird. Most of the surfboards were cool though. I couldn't take any pictures :(
Everyone headed to Meg's afterwards for some beers and dinner. I had an awesome reuben sandwich and a few Coronas before calling it a night around 9pm.
Tonight I'm sure we will take it easy. Maybe we will go see Beerfest tonight...ooh, maybe not: the only showing is at 9:40!? Jenn, Jill and I are supposed to run the I Run for Pizza 5K tomorrow morning at 7:30am , but if the shuttle gets scrubbed until tomorrow, then that leaves Jenn out :( Poor girl is wicked tired from having to get up at the ass-crack of dawn every day, just to have the shuttle scrubbed when she gets there. She's been going home and napping after work everyday just to catch up on her 40 winks. Hang in there, baby!
I have the office all to myself today, which also means a lot of talking to myself. This can be particularly annoying, because sometimes I don't shut-up when I get going about something. Better find something to occupy my time before I yell at me.
***Update: Curses, foiled again! The launch has been scrubbed as of 10:53am today due to a faulty fuel sensor!





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home