3Years with B.O.B.
I was planning on heading to County Line last night for the first time in over 3 months, but Jason was unexpectedly free. He had planned on hanging out with his best friend, Jimmy, last night for his birthday, but Jimmy opted to do a quiet night with his wife instead. Sweet! So I went to dinner with Jason, but this time, I came to him. Titusville is not all that glamorous, nor does it have many places to eat, but we made it work. We ended up going to this little Cobbler place downtown. They had some really great sandwiches and this amazing peach cobbler! Plus, there weren't a lot of people there, so we could really talk without having to worry about a lot of noise or people listening into our conversation. It was perfect.
We've definitely gotten more comfortable with each other...a lot more touching going on at all times. You know, a knee rub under the table, a hand squeeze here and there. I like it.
We hung out at his place for the rest of the evening and took turns between making out and cuddling on the couch. I brought up our kissing to talking ratio and how it's a little skewed...he agreed. We're really going to try to tip the scale to more of the "get to know you" talking, with intermittent kissing. It will be hard because we're both very physically attracted to each other. Not to mention the fact that it's been 3 years for me! 3 years! I am a bit apprehensive/timid/scared about it, but it's got to happen sometime right!? I don't plan on it being any time soon though...I need to really be sure I want to with him.
It's my friend Mary Beth's last night in town tonight, so Jenn and I will probably head to downtown Melbourne to party it up with her.
We've definitely gotten more comfortable with each other...a lot more touching going on at all times. You know, a knee rub under the table, a hand squeeze here and there. I like it.
We hung out at his place for the rest of the evening and took turns between making out and cuddling on the couch. I brought up our kissing to talking ratio and how it's a little skewed...he agreed. We're really going to try to tip the scale to more of the "get to know you" talking, with intermittent kissing. It will be hard because we're both very physically attracted to each other. Not to mention the fact that it's been 3 years for me! 3 years! I am a bit apprehensive/timid/scared about it, but it's got to happen sometime right!? I don't plan on it being any time soon though...I need to really be sure I want to with him.
It's my friend Mary Beth's last night in town tonight, so Jenn and I will probably head to downtown Melbourne to party it up with her.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home