All About Me!

Welcome to my website! Here you will find out all about me; ie. what I'm doing, thinking, eating, watching, feeling...you get the drift. And yes, my ego is just big enough to believe that you really care ;)

Friday, October 13, 2006

Happy Birthday Jill!

Man, was I in a world of hurt this morning! I swear I only had like 4 beers and a shot last night, but I did so on an empty stomach. Doh! I definitely think that contributed to why I ended up puking before bed. I haven't puked over 4 beers in quite a while! I can't handle my alcohol anymore. I'm getting old. Oh ya, and the crowd at Time Out (which didn't pick up until 11pm) was nothing but seedy gangsta wannabees, so I don't think we will be going back.
Here is a photo of a guy we were hanging out with last night. We made him show us his nipple rings.

So today is Jill's Birthday, but I haven't heard a peep out of her all day! Usually she is at her desk and responds quickly to e-mail? Hmmm. We were thinking about going to a wine tasting tonight and then to Pizza Gallery for dinner and drinks. We have to keep it low key because she has to work tomorrow. We could also head to the Melbourne Oktober Fest and have some beer and brats. We are of course leaving the decision up to Jill.

Tomorrow night Jenn and I will be trying something new...the Symphony! We will totally be getting our culture on in true white-trash style though by having a tail gate party with beer and wieners in the parking lot before hand. I think the symphony will be a little better with a buzz, don't you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home