So long, farewell, auf wiedersehen, goodbye...
Lordy I am tired. I didn't sleep well last night. Partly because of bad dreams, and partly because I'm coughing like a son of a bitch. I was up at 4:30am doing puzzles to try and get myself back to sleep...didn't really work. Not sure if I have a cold or if it's some type of allergy I've picked up?
As I told you last Friday, it was Mary Beth's last night in town, so we headed into downtown Melbourne for one last night together. She got all emotional at the end and made Jenn and I promise to come see her in Lauderdale before New Year's. I'm totally game for that.
This weekend was costume weekend...meaning we had to make our Halloween costumes for this Saturday. Or more to the effect, Jill had to make our Halloween costumes while we sat and watched her sew. Jenn at least did her own hem, but as for me, I like to leave the sewing to the expert. I really thought it wouldn't take that long, but we sewed both days and only Jenn's is done. Hopefully Jill can finish my hem up tonight so I can start gluing on the trim. I have so much to do tonight! I haven't really ran in like forever, so I am planning on heading to the gym and running a 5K on the treadmill tonight...no matter how much it hurts! I need to get a haircut, then dye it, start gluing my trim and finish cleaning the house. Jason is coming over tomorrow and the house is in shambles...especially after doing costumes all weekend...fabric everywhere!
Cold front is moving in tonight...should see a low of 50!
As I told you last Friday, it was Mary Beth's last night in town, so we headed into downtown Melbourne for one last night together. She got all emotional at the end and made Jenn and I promise to come see her in Lauderdale before New Year's. I'm totally game for that.This weekend was costume weekend...meaning we had to make our Halloween costumes for this Saturday. Or more to the effect, Jill had to make our Halloween costumes while we sat and watched her sew. Jenn at least did her own hem, but as for me, I like to leave the sewing to the expert. I really thought it wouldn't take that long, but we sewed both days and only Jenn's is done. Hopefully Jill can finish my hem up tonight so I can start gluing on the trim. I have so much to do tonight! I haven't really ran in like forever, so I am planning on heading to the gym and running a 5K on the treadmill tonight...no matter how much it hurts! I need to get a haircut, then dye it, start gluing my trim and finish cleaning the house. Jason is coming over tomorrow and the house is in shambles...especially after doing costumes all weekend...fabric everywhere!
Cold front is moving in tonight...should see a low of 50!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home