"Might as well be walking on the sun"...in 3D!
Last night's launch attempt of the Delta II STEREO was a complete success! Not only that, but it was a spectacular sight! Even from my house in Rockledge, the sky lit up as bright as day towards the pad. And because it was so clear out, you could see all the jettisons of the booster rockets and the air lit rockets. As they tumbled away from the Delta, they were still glowing orange and looked like twinkling glitter for several minutes. It was so cool.The payload itself is even cool. Twin satellites will position themselves, one behind and one in front, in Earth's orbit and study the sun in 3D...something that's never been done before! I can't wait to see what those pics look like. Do you think they will be in Stereo-Vision where you have to cross your eyes all weird to see the pics?
After speaking with copper Jason last night, I've decided to drop his level of importance down a few notches. We both have different ideas of what dating is. I see dating as the rest of the world sees it: Boy meets girl. Boy asks girl out. They go out. Boy asks for next date. Repeat. Jason, on the other hand, views dating as "just hanging out"? Uh, that's what I do with my friends, dude. Is that what you want to be? He says he definitely doesn't want to just be my friend, but if all he wants to do is hang out, then so be it. Therefore, I officially dub thee, Jason West, my friend until further notice.
I've finally finished my Halloween costume! It looks cool, so I'm happy with it. The only thing I need is a red tie that goes under the hoodie flap. I have a scarf, but I'm afraid it is too short. I'll have to stop by Walmart on my way home from Pizza Gallery tonight.
Speaking of Pizza Gallery. Tonight is the ypB Social. We held the social at Pizza Gallery last January, and it was a huge success at about 150 people! Hopefully tonight will be just as good!


1 Comments:
At 3:44 PM,
Rene' said…
Ya, well, he put himself there! Too bad cause I did like him :(
Post a Comment
<< Home