Shrek, Angel, and Sailor...damn I'm versitile!
Ok, take 2 of posting this. I wrote in it today and all of my words and pictures got lost in Internet limbo. There's nothing more irritating than spending an hour typing only to have it swallowed into the abyss that is the world wide web.


We'll begin, again, with a few pics from ypB @ the Pizza Gallery. I actually took 100 pictures that night, but have decided to only post 2 for brevity's sake. I donned my Shrek ears, and I was the only one who bothered to wear anything. Where's the Halloween love people!?
The next night was the Pumpkins in the Park 5K in Cocoa Village. The run was tough because we haven't been keeping up with the running lately, but the weather was fantastic, so we had a good time. We thought the wings we sported would help carry us along, but alas, no such luck. Again, us and two other girls were the only people out of 600 runners that dressed up. So disappointing. The Halloween spirit has been lost :(


Saturday I had a double whammy. A co-worker, Mike, got married to his fiance, Kristy, at the Holiday Inn Cocoa Beach at 5pm. They really couldn't have asked for better weather...it was perfect. The drinks were flowing and the food was great. Here is a pic of Neilyn and I, and another of Jenn and Johnny D, both co-workers. We hated to eat and run, but we promised Jill we would be home by 9pm to put on costumes. We had another party to head to!
There is a guy in Titusville that works at the space center who has a huge Halloween party every year. And when this guy goes all out, I mean he really goes all out! 3 fully stocked bars, a huge dance floor in the 3 acres that is his back yard, a projector showing footage of the previous years, tons of decorations, loads of food, a fog machine, and the best part, loads of people. Everyone at the space center, and their friends are invited. So there were easily 300 people there for sure.
We had planned on being the Rockford Peaches from A League of Their Own, but we couldn't get the costumes to work out. So we decided to be the armed forces instead. Jill made the costumes, with a little help from Jenn, and almost no help from me (what can I say, the sewing machine kinda scars me). I think the costumes were a big hit...and of course we all lookd ridicously cute :) It was by far the best Hallowen party I've been to. The evening got a little fuzzy for me towards the end of the night (ok, a lot fuzzy), but it's all good. Party on!


We'll begin, again, with a few pics from ypB @ the Pizza Gallery. I actually took 100 pictures that night, but have decided to only post 2 for brevity's sake. I donned my Shrek ears, and I was the only one who bothered to wear anything. Where's the Halloween love people!?
The next night was the Pumpkins in the Park 5K in Cocoa Village. The run was tough because we haven't been keeping up with the running lately, but the weather was fantastic, so we had a good time. We thought the wings we sported would help carry us along, but alas, no such luck. Again, us and two other girls were the only people out of 600 runners that dressed up. So disappointing. The Halloween spirit has been lost :(

Saturday I had a double whammy. A co-worker, Mike, got married to his fiance, Kristy, at the Holiday Inn Cocoa Beach at 5pm. They really couldn't have asked for better weather...it was perfect. The drinks were flowing and the food was great. Here is a pic of Neilyn and I, and another of Jenn and Johnny D, both co-workers. We hated to eat and run, but we promised Jill we would be home by 9pm to put on costumes. We had another party to head to!There is a guy in Titusville that works at the space center who has a huge Halloween party every year. And when this guy goes all out, I mean he really goes all out! 3 fully stocked bars, a huge dance floor in the 3 acres that is his back yard, a projector showing footage of the previous years, tons of decorations, loads of food, a fog machine, and the best part, loads of people. Everyone at the space center, and their friends are invited. So there were easily 300 people there for sure.
We had planned on being the Rockford Peaches from A League of Their Own, but we couldn't get the costumes to work out. So we decided to be the armed forces instead. Jill made the costumes, with a little help from Jenn, and almost no help from me (what can I say, the sewing machine kinda scars me). I think the costumes were a big hit...and of course we all lookd ridicously cute :) It was by far the best Hallowen party I've been to. The evening got a little fuzzy for me towards the end of the night (ok, a lot fuzzy), but it's all good. Party on!


2 Comments:
At 5:53 PM,
Rene' said…
Thanks, man :)
Jenn showed me yours today too. I loved your boots!
At 6:14 AM,
Anonymous said…
Your little group of GIs made me wanna re-enlist!
Post a Comment
<< Home