Sing it Aretha!
Last night I went out with Jason and I'm still smiling. The date was awesome! Well, the dinner part wasn't so great...he was late and there wasn't a lot of flirting going on. I was initially worried that he wasn't really into the date and this might be our last one. But towards the end of dinner, things started to click into place more.
We went walking on the beach for a bit before we found a nice spot to lay down the blanket. We sat and talked for awhile, mostly about how we felt about each other, our past relationships, and how we've become the people we are today. It's great to know what's going on in that big bald head of his :)
So remember how I talked about our make-out session last time and how it was totally hot...ya, well this one was like 100 times hotter. He was amazing! He knew just where to touch me and how to hold me. He also knew just how far to go without being disrespectful. He is a fantastic kisser and can practically make me melt with just one. So passionate! It's totally corny, but the song "Natural Woman" by Aretha Franklin kept running through my head.
I still haven't let him pick me up for a date yet, and I can tell it bothers him. But I say better safe than sorry when it comes to online dating. That's all I need is some weirdo who knows where I live and is constantly driving past my house with binoculars. Not that he probably doesn't already know where I live since he's a cop and can look up my driver's license. We've now been on 3 dates and we talk almost daily via phone, e-mail, or IM, so I think it is safe to say he is no longer an axe-murderer suspect.
I think I will let him pick me up next time. Crap! That means I have to clean house!
We went walking on the beach for a bit before we found a nice spot to lay down the blanket. We sat and talked for awhile, mostly about how we felt about each other, our past relationships, and how we've become the people we are today. It's great to know what's going on in that big bald head of his :)
So remember how I talked about our make-out session last time and how it was totally hot...ya, well this one was like 100 times hotter. He was amazing! He knew just where to touch me and how to hold me. He also knew just how far to go without being disrespectful. He is a fantastic kisser and can practically make me melt with just one. So passionate! It's totally corny, but the song "Natural Woman" by Aretha Franklin kept running through my head.
I still haven't let him pick me up for a date yet, and I can tell it bothers him. But I say better safe than sorry when it comes to online dating. That's all I need is some weirdo who knows where I live and is constantly driving past my house with binoculars. Not that he probably doesn't already know where I live since he's a cop and can look up my driver's license. We've now been on 3 dates and we talk almost daily via phone, e-mail, or IM, so I think it is safe to say he is no longer an axe-murderer suspect.
I think I will let him pick me up next time. Crap! That means I have to clean house!


3 Comments:
At 9:55 AM,
Anonymous said…
hummm...
At 9:57 AM,
Anonymous said…
I might be able to get you some inside info on your cop buddy since I know many in the local area. I can ask around...?
Not Louie
At 12:48 PM,
Rene' said…
Thanks Louie...uh, I mean Not Louie, but I've got a pretty good feeling that he's a stand-up guy. Of course sometimes intuition can get you your head chopped off, but I think I'll take my chances with him ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home